*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Hoenn Gyms
  2. Officially in Hoenn
  3. Heading to Hoenn
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3198816-The-Hoenn-Gyms
by Triple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261122
You become a foot slave to a Trainer in the world of Pokemon (GPs for adds)
This choice: Visit one of the Gyms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Hoenn Gyms

    by: Triple
With newfound confidence, you decided to visit one of the Gyms to test your skills as a Pokémon Trainer. Truly, this was an opportunity not to be missed! After all, the Pokémon League is the official governing body that oversees all matters relating to Pokémon training and battling in the world, including the Hoenn region. It only made sense that if you wanted to become a real trainer, then you would need to challenge a Gym Leader and prove your worthiness to one of them.

Like all other regions, the gyms are widely scattered across Hoenn, making navigation fairly limited for a normal individual. You were determined though to fulfil your lifelong dream of become a Pokémon Master (and maybe one day, become the champion), so travelling was only just an obstacle you'd need to overcome. If anything, it gave you a chance to learn more about the various landmarks that existed within Hoenn.

You had two main options here. Your first was to take a ferry rise across the sea to reach one of the many cities that resided along the coast. From memory from studying the map in your cabin quarters, the relevant cities that you wanted to visit includes Dewford Town, Petalburg City, Mossdeep City, Sootopolis City and Ever Grande City. However, the issue is the fact that you want to avoid spending too much money while visiting these places. Plus, the sheer number of islands and reefs that dotted the coast meant that there were a lot of potential routes to take to reach each place.

Your second option was to explore the towns and cities on the northern side of the main island. This meant travelling on foot and getting a feel of the local culture and scenery. While you weren't quite sure what to expect, you figured you could always ask a nearby resident where you needed to go. The downsides of choosing this option was that it could potentially take you longer to reach your destination.

After considering the pros and cons of both methods, you decided to start exploring

======
Author's Note
Coastal: Elite Four, Brawly, Norman, Tate & Liza, Wallace/Juan
Inland: Roxanne, Wattson, Flannery, Winona

You have the following choices:

1. Coastal (via ferry)

2. Inland (via foot)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Triple (UN: triplefour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Triple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3198816-The-Hoenn-Gyms