*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Coastal (via ferry)
  2. The Hoenn Gyms
  3. Officially in Hoenn
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3200326-Coastal-via-ferry
by Triple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261122
You become a foot slave to a Trainer in the world of Pokemon (GPs for adds)
This choice: Coastal (via ferry)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Coastal (via ferry)

    by: Triple
You figured it was better to take a ride on a local ferry, considering it wasn't very long, but the view certainly helped pass the time. You stepped onto the deck, the vast expanse of open water stretching out in front of you. The colour of blue-green waters contrasted starkly against the white clouds floating above the horizon. There were a few other travellers present, most of whom looked like tourists who were merely sightseeing.

As the ship slowly departed Slateport City, you leaned towards the railing near the edge of the ship, gazing down at the endless sea that stretched out before you. It reminded you of how big the world really was, something which you hadn't fully appreciated until now. As far as you knew, no one had ever explored every inch of the world yet alone seen all of its seas, rivers and lakes. New Pokémon were always being discovered left and right, meaning that there were still undiscovered species living somewhere deep in the wilds. Heck, just yesterday in the newspaper, you remembered seeing an article about three new discovered Pokémon species that resembled a grass cat, fire crocodile, and a water-type duckling.

The ferry chugged through the calm waters, occasionally passing by fishing boats and ships sailing further inland. Occasionally, you spotted some aquatic Pokémon swimming alongside the vessel while a few trainers attempted to catch the elusive creatures, although they didn't seem to be doing a particularly great job. But you were concerned more about reaching your destination, printed on your new ticket...

Which Gym were you challenging?

You have the following choices:

1. Dewford Town (Brawly)

*Noteb*
2. Petalburg City (Norman)

3. More cities

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Triple (UN: triplefour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Triple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3200326-Coastal-via-ferry