*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3141484-Waiting-to-be-sold
by jdoe11
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261701
You are shrunk and sold to giantess women. PLEASE ADD! GP or trade requests for chapters.
This choice: In a jar on the shelf, waiting to be sold.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Waiting to be sold.

    by: jdoe11
From your perspective in your new jar, perched on top of a shelf near the front of the store, you were bombarded by the incredible sight of multiple titan-ess girls perusing the tiny store, where you were now up for grabs. Among the customers, you were surprised to spot several women you knew:

Brianna, 28 - 5'5, slender build. Short reddish brown hair, brown eyes, and white skin. She had a goth aesthetic with her nose ring, dark jacket, tight jeans, and black ankle-high boots. She was your ex but not on bad terms. She could be wild in bed but your interests outside of sex hadn't quite aligned.

Amanda, 23 - 6'2, sporty build, long blonde hair, green eyes and tan white skin. She looked like she had just come from a workout judging by her running shoes, short shorts, and tank top. You were only really acquaintances but she seemed nice enough, though she seemed to have somewhat of a bossy side.

Michelle, 24 - 5'1, slender, long black hair, brown eyes, and porcelain white skin. She was wearing a red skirt and black sandles contrasted by her creamy white toes and bright painted red toenails. She seemed nice on the outside but your friendship had taught you that she had a dark sadistic side. And you'd heard stories about how much she loved torturing tinies under her toes or even eating them.

Emma, 21 - 5'8, athletic, short brown hair, blue eyes and sun-kissed skin. She had on a shirt, jeans, and gladiator sandles that displayed her long purple-painted toes. She loved nothing more than hiking and running around outside as much as she could.

Sarah, 25 - 5'5, slender, short black hair, brown eyes, Asian. She was wearing a white dress that was fairly revealing in the front and white sandals, her reddish pale toes wriggling in delight as she looked around. Another ex of yours. You don't think it was on bad terms but you're not entirely sure. She was a bit of a sex fiend and could have a fairly dominating personality. It felt like she'd come into your life like a firey tornado and then vanished in a flash.

Adriana, 29 - 5'3, slender, short brown hair, brown eyes, Hispanic. She was wearing a V-neck shirt, leggings, and converse shoes. She always seemed peppy and bouncy and full of life. And she had been a reliable friend in the past. But that was before you were a Tiny.

You have the following choices:

1. Brianna, Amanda, or Michelle

2. Emma, Sarah or Adriana

3. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdoe11 (UN: jdoe111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdoe11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3141484-Waiting-to-be-sold