*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mallory’s shoe ornament
  2. Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3395707-Mallorys-shoe-ornament
by jdoe11
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261701
You are shrunk and sold to giantess women. PLEASE ADD! GP or trade requests for chapters.
This choice: Your friend asks you to get shrunk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mallory’s shoe ornament

    by: jdoe11
You were in college, studying with your friend Mallory and venting your stresses to each other. She was a year younger than you but super cute! Her dirty blonde hair perfectly framed her cute, golden-tanned face. Her smile was warm and energizing, there was almost nothing you wouldn’t do for her.

“Hey… can I ask you for a huge favor? You know that big annual Sigma Alpha Sigma sorority party I have to go to, and how at all these events we need to wear a matching item to look cute or whatever? Well this year, we’re all supposed to bring shoe ornaments.”

Mallory came out of the blue with her request. You feigned ignorance at first about the meaning of a shoe ornament. But you were really trying desperately to hide your emotions. You’d had a huge thing for shrinking and feet since before you could remember. So of course you had habitually browsed every photo and video you could find of the women in your life using Shoe ornaments, a term for a tiny person affixed to a woman’s shoe, usually either the heel of a high heel shoe, or the toe strap of an open-toed shoe. Every time you saw one, part of you wished you could somehow trade places with the pathetic things at their owners’ feet.

Needless to say, when Mallory mentioned that she and every girl in her sorority would be wearing one of these, your heart nearly beat out of your chest in excitement.

“But tinies are way too expensive! Fortunately the sorority gave us these pills so we could give them to someone nice enough to help us out. Most of the girls are bringing their boyfriends for the night. But sadly…. I’m extremely single…” she said sadly, looking at you strangely.

“So is there any chance you’d consider helping me out, just for one night! And I promise I won’t dance too much or anything like that.. please!!!! I’ll do anything!”

You held a hand to your mouth, trying to look like you were seriously contemplate a tough decision while simultaneously suppressing your excitement. A whole night the size of a bug and being dragged around by Mallory’s amazingly sexy feet!? You were already sporting a major hard on, extremely grateful in the moment for the study desk concealing it.

“I—Uh—“ your voice cracked as you struggled to form your response. “SURE— I mean- yes. I uh… I guess I can help you if it’s just for that one night… I know you’d never ask if you had any other way so…”

“AH YES!!” Mallory jumped up on her chair and shouted, mercifully cutting off your rambling, but eliciting venomous shushes from the fellow library-goers. Her golden skinned purple-painted toes wriggled giddily in her gladiator sandals of choice.

They were so well-worn that the soles maintained a permanent darkened outline of her feet complete with noticeable indents in all 5 toes. The blue straps were frayed at the edges. More than once you’d dreamed of being bound to that strap as it passed between her big and second toe. With any luck, you were hoping you’d soon be spending a whole night in Mallory’s toe strap.

“Seriously, you’re saving my butt here! Thank you thank you so much!” Mallory interrupted your rampaging fantasies. “Here’s the pill, just swallow it, and I’ll take care of the rest.”

Mallory slid an indistinct white pill towards you. You again tried to make it sem like you were contemplating a tough choice, but your excitement got the better if you, and you couldn’t help but snatch up the pill and swallow it.

The next thing you knew, you were waking up in a feeling extremely dizzy. “MALS!! WHERE ARE YOU!?” You called out, but no one answered. You fought through the dizziness and blurry vision until your head slowly cleared, and witnessed the full view of the world of giants.

You were stripped naked. At first, you were freaked out by the idea that Mallory had undressed you in your sleep. But then you realized you had likely just shrunk out of your original clothes.

Your wrists and ankles were tightly bound above and below your torso by clear rubber straps on some sort of transparent column. You were currently lying on your side as the column rested flat on the floor.

You craned your neck up and noticed a strange curved transparent surface, with a few clear straps on the other side of the wall from you. The surface extended from the top of the column you were bound to and down in front of you until it flattened out at the same level as your feet.

You craned your neck more to see the rest of your new strange world, and found a gigantic pink letter S embroidered in the wall of a HUGE pink and black running shoe! There was a pair of enormous well worn black and white converse all stars. One of them was flipped over, pending you a view of the darkened and badly frayed insole.


You waited and waited, but nothing happened, and you couldn’t so much as budge from your restraints. Eventually it dawned on you that you had been strapped to the heel of an almost completely transparent high heel shoe! You were positioned so that you were between the heel column and the underside of the sole of the shoe, placing you directly beneath the eventually resting spot for Mallory’s titanic feet for the night.

Hours more passed as you began to grow anxious, until suddenly the floor started trembling with footsteps. And a few seconds later, the door to Mallory’s bedroom opened with a deafening creaking and a pair of enormous gladiator sandals came into view.

The huge feet made a bee line for your position before halting right in front of you. An gigantic hand quickly undid the sandal straps, finally freeing the rugged, tired-looking feet which were now digging into the white carpet in front of you.

“Glad to see you’re awake in time for the party little guy!”

Mallory’s huge cute face filled your vision as she bent down to get a closer look at your tiny form. Her green eyes seemed to pierce through you as for the first time you experienced a panv of true fear from this girl who now looked over you like a goddess.

“Gotta go get ready. I’ll be back for you in a little while.”

“No, wait, Mals! At least tip me upright or put a screen in front of me so I have something to watch while…. And she’s gone…”

Mallory paid no attention to your pleas at all, like a goddess ignoring the pitiful whims of an ant.




Another few hours passed before finally, the gigantic girl’s powerful feet again entered your vision through her closet door. She was wearing a short black dress that showed plenty of cleavage, and was right around her athletically trim waist.

You again tried to call out to her. The straps binding you were a bit too tight and you were already feeling pretty uncomfortable from the hours spent stuck in your position. You desperately needed a stretch break.

But to your great dismay, despite your shrieking calls, Mallory made no sign that she’d even heard you. You were suddenly stunned silent when her monolithic right foot casually plowed into the side of the shoe you were bound to, easily tipping it upright and finally lifting you off your side.

You craned your neck all the way up just in time to see the underside of her calloused toes make contact with the heel of the glass shoe, before sliding down towards the toe section. You burned the image of every single perfect beautiful wrinkle of her golden brown sole into your mind as it passed in front of you and settled into place, just a few short inches from where you were helplessly bound.

Suddenly the golden brown sole consuming your field of vision turned a much lighter shade of white as the titanic sorority girl began applying pressure to her feet. The delicate-looking high heel creaked and groaned beneath the blonde goddess’s weight as she casually stood, seemingly entirely unaware of the horrifying world of imminent crushing death you felt looming over you.

Suddenly, your stomach lurched as you went flying into the air. Just as quickly, the sudden lift turned into a crashing fall as the ground rapidly approached and you braced for impact! The tip of the glass heel just beneath your bound feet slammed into the floor, sending ripples of the shockwave painfully through your bound body.

You weren’t sure you could take much more of this, and you attempted to shout as much to Mallory. But your words might as well have just bounced off the thick leathery sole just in front of you, as she showed no signs of stopping. You shut your eyes to try to block out the pain. Time seemed to crawl by at an excruciating pace as the cycle of lurching and crashing repeated again and again, all the while filling your remaining senses with the horrifying sounds of the shoe groaning under her weight and the smell of her exhausted feet beginning to creep through her lotion.


https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773...

You have the following choices:

1. Arrive at the party underfoot

*Noteb*
2. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdoe11 (UN: jdoe111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdoe11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3395707-Mallorys-shoe-ornament