*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Succubus?
  2. Sounds good!
  3. Human Females
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3267280-Succubus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264097
For the students of Wyrmwood, one thing is for sure, you'll never be bored at this school.
This choice: Succubus?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Succubus?

    by: RunninginCircles
Sarah was so nervous attending this party. She had just arrived at WU yesterday and tonight there was a large social being held by the university. It was a mixer being held and was welcome to all students both Monster and Human alike.

This was the first year WU had let humans in. Being a prestigious academy, it was always exclusive to monsters only. However recent new laws forced them to open their doors and let in human students for the first time.

Sarah was one of the lucky humans chosen to attend WU as a freshman this year.

Sarah had grown up in a small town in the Midwest. Her entire town was a human only town with very harsh views on almost all monsters.

Sarah hated being from such a small and from such closed minded people. She supported this mixture of monsters and humans and wanted to expand her horizons.

Sarah was staying in one of the human dorms. The various monsters all had exclusive clubs kind of like fraternities and sororities, however they only ever let their own kind in.

In general monsters were known to look down on humans. While it was illegal to hunt, feed on, or turn humans into monsters these days, and had been for many years. Many humans still greatly distrusted monsters.

Sarah had dressed for the social and was happy with how she looked.

Overall Sarah was fairly average in appearance but she looked cute when she tried and dressed up. She was rather short, only around 5’4. She had a rather slim build, weighing in only around 110lbs. She has modest B-cup breasts, shoulder length brown hair.

She had dressed in a fairly modest outfit. A cute blue button up blouse, nice jeans that hugged her butt and hips, and knee high boots. . This social mixture wasn’t supposed to me anything more than an opportunity to meat people.

It was getting dark so Sarah hurried over towards the social. It was being held outside in a large clearing center of campus. Tents, and all sorts of games had been set up.

As Sarah left her dorm she decided to cut through the alley way to save some time. It was dark and she was alone but didn’t think too much of it.

As Sarah walked through the alleyway she heard a rustling noise come from the shadows. Turning around it was just a stray cat that was running off.

Sarah sighed with relief and she turned around only to find a cloaked figure in front of her. She couldn’t see the face of the person but they moved like a shadow behind her putting a large human like hand over her mouth. The skin of the hand was crimson and it had long black claw like nails.

“Don’t scream…I….don’t wanna hurt you.” The person said to her in a deep almost sensual tone.

Sarah couldn’t move or scream. Her nerves were completely shot. This person or monster…whatever it was. Had her hostage.

“I’m sorry…I know….I know it’s forbidden. Your scent….I can’t resist. I can smell that virgin innocence. I…can’t help myself…” This person was obviously very disturbed.

“Forgive me….I can’t stop myself.” He said before he suddenly leaned down and out of nowhere and bit into Sarah neck. Sharp fangs piercing her skin.

Sarah cried out in pain as this monster feasted on her. She could tell it wasn’t a vampire however as it was actually sucking her blood. It wasn’t a rogue werewolf either because they feasted on the flesh. This was different. It felt like he was trying to corrupt her. Like he was putting his own dark essence into her rather than take away.

The monster clung to her for several minutes before releasing her. He suddenly let her go. It sounded like he was crying..:

“Oh god…what have I done? Forgive me! I’m so sorry!” He said before slithering away in the shadows once more vanishing like he was never there…

Sarah say there for a few minutes. She reached up and felt her neck. Strangely there was no wound. She felt fine…

Not wanting this to ruin the evening Sarah decided not to report this right away. She had no idea who that was or what they were doing. However she was okay and that’s all that mattered.

Sarah got up after awhile. She had her composure. She decided to still head to the social and try to make tonight a fun evening.

You have the following choices:

1. At the party Sarah feels strange

*Noteb*
2. On the way there

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RunninginCircles (UN: runningcircles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3267280-Succubus