*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3268231-At-the-party-Sarah-feels-strange
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264097
For the students of Wyrmwood, one thing is for sure, you'll never be bored at this school.
This choice: At the party Sarah feels strange  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

At the party Sarah feels strange

    by: RunninginCircles
Sarah arrived to the party a few minutes later. The strange assault from the unknown cloaked monster had no prevented her from going.

This was a very difficult time for both monsters and humans. Normally both parties kept to themselves but now we’re being forced to react.

As Sarah arrived to the large clearing middle of campus she saw the large tent with music playing and all sorts of various people and monsters arriving.

It was no shock to Sarah that the monsters had already begun separating themselves into various groups in corners of the tent.

Sarah saw there was the Night creature section. The night creatures were the Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons.

Vampires were like modern day aristocrats. They loved power and authority more than anything. They were all
About families and bloodlines. Their social hierarchies were the most strict of all monsters. They truly thought of themselves as the greatest monsters of all and humans as little more than servants.

Werewolves were very tribal by nature. They separated themselves into tribes which were ruled over by an Alpha. They believed heavily in strength and honor and were prone to lots of infighting and challenges in leadership.

Lastly was the demons. There were the male Incubuses and female Succubus. For lack of a better term they were lust incarcerated. Demons wore little to no clothing ever. With males wearing little more than black speedos and Females wore little more than black bikinis and high heels.

Demons cared little for anything other than sex, drugs, parties, and any sort of adrenaline rush. They were totally carefree, to them any act as long as it was in service to seeking pleasure or excitement is acceptable. They were incredibly hard to control due to their powers. Incredible strength and speed, many could control fire or heat. To them life was a joke and nothing really needs to be taken seriously.

The night creatures were hanging out in their own side of the tent looking down at everyone else as they all fancied themselves better than all the others.

In other section were the woodland monsters. These monsters originated from the forest areas but over time mingled with the other races.

There were the centaurs. Half-horse half human. Normally peaceful but Very proud monsters and if you ever tried to ride one without permission it was the quickest trip to the hospital you ever got.

There were the Dryads. Human looking in shape expect for the green skin and the fact they only ever wore leaves. They had powers to manipulate nature around them and every one of them had a tree somewhere which supposedly contained their very soul.

There were also fairies and pixies. Tiny humanoid creatures. Only about six inches to a foot tall at best. They flew around on four cute butterfly like wings and were known for pulling pranks and causing all sorts of mischief.

The woodland monsters were the first ones to befriend humans and usually got along with them. However human’s desire to take away more and more the forests each year always creates tensions with them.

Lastly there were Sea Monsters. These monsters originated from the seas and oceans. Water is their home but they have the ability to live on land if needed. There was a large pool set up for them as they were all hanging out joking.

There were the mermaids and mermen, on land they looked like humans the same as any other. However once they touch water they turn into their aquatic selves. They are known for their amazing singing voices.

There were also Naga. Half-Snake Half-Humanoids with real nasty tempers. They were by far the most hostile towards humans. There were many broken treaties and packs with the Naga that led to the destruction of many of their ancient nests and homes. Over time these wounds have begun to heal but the Naga are still very apprehensive towards most humans.

Lastly they were the Avians. These were Half-Bird Half Humanoids. While not aquatic in nature fish was their primary diet. They build their nests near the sea originally hunting all sorts of fish. They could speak with Eagles, Falcons, and Hawks, most birds of prey.

They originally were enemies with the Merpeople and Naga in ancient times. However when humans began pushing them out of their homes they actually teamed up and acted as their protectors. Now they see themselves as guardians. Very stern in nature and very judgemental. Convincing an Avian to change their mind is almost impossible.

Sarah walked around the tent seeing the humans had also set up a corner for themselves. Most looked very nervous or scared being around all these monsters.

The large social area in the middle was almost empty as it seemed like none of the races wanted to mingle.

Sarah sighed seeing how stubborn everyone seemed to be. She had hoped to write a book one day about the importance of this integration.

“Sarah! Is that you?” A female voice called out.

Looked behind her Sarah saw it was her new roommate Karen. They had just met yesterday.

Karen came from a wealthy family who paid well to get her in here. She was a very tall blonde with an amazing body. She looked like a prom queen head cheerleader type.

“Oh hey!” Sarah said giving Karen a small hug as she approached.

“Can you believe this? Look at all these monsters! Aren’t they so freaky looking!” Karen said with a sarcastic laugh.

“Well…Uhh…don’t them hear you.” Sarah said not happy with how Karen looked down on monsters.

“Come on let me introduce you to my friends.” Karen said trying to tug Sarah over to her group of human friends.

Sarah wanted to be polite but she really wanted to meet some of these monsters.

Also for some reason Sarah was feeling really hot…She was starting to sweat even though it was kind of chilly out side…She also found herself covering her chest with her arms as her breasts were really sore. They felt like they were throbbing.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sarah politely declined

*Noteb*
2. Sarah agrees for now

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RunninginCircles (UN: runningcircles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3268231-At-the-party-Sarah-feels-strange