*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3332741-The-attempt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264097
For the students of Wyrmwood, one thing is for sure, you'll never be bored at this school.
This choice: Kill Vicky yourself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The attempt

    by: Reborner
"This has to end!" You growled, as you returned back to the dorm and as you pass the kitchen, you see a knife on the counter.
With your current state of mind being what it is, you didn't hesitate in picking it up and stalked around the dorm house until you reached your room. Holding your breath, you gathered your thoughts before opening the door, though there was nobody in there. You don't release your tension as you scan the room and a gasp forces you to point the knife to a scared Kat.
"W-what the hell are you doing!? I knew something was off, but still this!" She said angrily and grabbed the knife with ease before grabbing you.
You attempted to fight back, but a quick step from Kat and a grab of your arm, she easily yanked you to her room before pushing you onto her bed.
"Sleep! No point getting any baby batter from you, if you're like this!" She said, and even though you wanted to hunt Vicky, your exhaustion hit you and you fell asleep.

You don't remember how long you spent your time asleep, but you wake up to some loud yelling in the middle of the night. Getting up, you follow the loud voice, which was Sarah's, and find Vicky surrounded by everyone, nobody pleased with her.
"What the hell, Vicky! Do you realize what you done!? This is shit like this that started the war!" The centaur shouted, her fist shaking.
"It's not a big deal!" The naga defended, but Oli jumps in before Sarah gets ready to strike her.
"Actually, it is! My mom told me not to do anything to him and it's obvious something was done to him, namely by you! He's sleeping all the time, looks like crap, far more than usual, grades are falling, and not everyone is stupid as you think they are. Heard the principal coming over to have a 'chat', but my mom stopped him," he explained, Vicky losing her composure a bit.
"S-still, wouldn't you two do the same!?" She pleaded to Kat and May, though their anger increased.
"I would mess with him, but not to the point of getting in the way of his studies, human or not!"
"A healthy man means a good batch of spunk, which means you ruined him! It's part of my succubus nature! As for lamia's, I do believe you don't have to eat folks to survive! Also, he was planning on killing you!" Kat said, everyone's eyes bulging out at this statement.
"T-that's a joke, right!? He wouldn't do..."
"This is far more serious than we thought!"
"Nobody will keep quiet about it if that happens, and we all get screwed over!" Oli explained, and you make yourself noticed.
"I know it's about your own hides, but thanks for caring." You said quietly and Vicky glares at you before a growl from the others calms her a bit.
"F-fine, I won't do it again!" She cried out, as Sarah immediately followed you with Kat as you went back to sleep more and the other two glared at her before leaving.

For the next two weeks, you recovered and everything returns to normal, though it was awkward when you bumped into Vicky, though you ended up bunking with Oli for a while. It was this day you ended up being alone in the dorm house and you see Vicky slithering in. You pay her no mind at all and continue your studies when Vicky was beside you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Vicky fail to uphold her promise

*Noteb*
2. Vicky apologises

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3332741-The-attempt