*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She rips off your head, no mercy
  2. Dryad's Forest
  3. Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/3180795-She-rips-off-your-head-no-mercy
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2264651
Size Story With A Fantasy World
This choice: She rips off your head, no mercy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She rips off your head, no mercy

    by: Unknown
You were shaking in absolute terror as you looked up at the giantess. Her green eyes were narrowed into a glare that, if looks could kill, would have reduced you to cinders...though granted, you'd prefer that over to what was about to happen.

"Please miss, I beg you! I am genuinely sorry!" You plead, your tone desperate.

The giantess hummed to herself. She was in thought, gently squeezing you, thinking over your words.

"You're a strange one...while I'm not as used to your profession, I can respect that...and that is why..."

You looked up, fearful and hopeful at the same time.

"...to not spare you." The woman said, her tone grave and final.

You felt your blood run cold. Your mind went blank, and you could only stare. "But...but why...?" You whimpered.

"Because you claim to respect nature...yet you come into nature, and immediately try to wound it. You are a hypocrite, and the forest does not take kindly go hypocrisy." She said with authority.

With no further words, the giant guardian of the forest brought her other hand back to you. Her fingers quickly gripped your head, and swiftly turned your head forcefully, severing flesh meat and tendon.

She sighed. "You at least got a quick death...perhaps more than can be said for other intruders." She said, knowing you could no longer hear her.

The woman lifted your now severed head away, blood spurting from your neck like a spigot. Blood coated her hand and fingers, some dripping down to the ground below. However she didn't mind...she was used to this sight.

She opened her palm, your head firmly in the center, a look of sadness on your face. To any other, it would have Made someone sad themselves...but to her she simply looked on impassive. She tilted her hand and allowed your head to roll to the ground, bouncing along the foliage.

"That will serve as a warning to other fools." She mumbled. She glanced to your body, still leaking blood. "And you...you shall feed the forest."

And with that, she retreated back to her home, ready to bury your body, and feed the plants which she loves so much.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/3180795-She-rips-off-your-head-no-mercy