*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/DJNBC3G6N-And-You-Got-Stabbed-For-It
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2264651
Size Story With A Fantasy World
This choice: Leap out and defend the flower!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

And You Got Stabbed For It

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You can't just stay here and do nothing. Sure they were poachers and you were really disgusted with their profession, but the Dryad of the forest was going to attack and most likely kill them if you don't intervene. You were doing this to save their lives.

"Wait!" You shout standing up and facing them. The two admittedly ugly poachers look at you, as you give out a nervous gulp. "G-Gentleman, a pleasure to meet you. M-My name is-"

"Who's this skinny prick!" One of them said pointing the blade at you.

"Dunno, he's begging to be stabbed though." These were not gentlemen you have learned.

"I am a Botonist, my name is Richard Ebard. Now, I know you want to steal that flower, but this forest is under the protection of a powerful Dryad. So if I can give you fair warning, do not take that flower. Be calm, and just go on your merry way."

"I don't like how he speaks." One said, the bigger brute. "Listen we found this flower so we are taking it. And any flower we see!"

"Yeah get lost or else!" You were going to regret this.

"I am serious you two, she's not gonna like it. This is a warning, please step away." You step up to them, as they both turned their blades to you. You froze, and then started to back up with your hands raised up.

"W-Wait a second, I am not a fighter, I am a Botonist, and I don't want to fi-"

And then you got stabbed. Actual stabbed as you fell over. Wound in your stomach as you scream in pain, blood already coming out.

"What a pussy!' The one who stabbed you laughed, as the two then went back over to the flower. "Let's cut it and leave him for dead."

"Rob him too, he's probably got something good on him!" The two laugh at your misfortune, as you hate these brutes. You were trying to be respectful, and here you are bleeding!

-

Better than what happened to those two though, as before they even got to the flower once again. Two large hands slammed together. The two men clapped by giant green hands from the ground. They died instantly, as you saw their mangled and mashed corpses. It was so quick, they didn't even know what happened! You were stunned, absolutely in shock.

The bodies then disappeared into the ground, as they were gone, just like that.

"Thank you for protecting my forest~" You heard a voice, as the face of the Dryad came out of the ground. She can climb up and out of her forest at will, so only her head, neck and some of her breast was poking out. "Those men didn't deserve to live."

"S-Speaking of live... I-I don't think I will." You say as you were bleeding out pretty badly.

The Dryad looked at you, and raised a hand out of the ground. Once it raised out, she moved her fingers. She touched your wound and... a bright light. This was healing magic, this must be what she did with the flowers!

She brought her finger back when it ended and... well it wasn't perfectly. It was patched with nature, but at least the hole was filled in! You give out a sigh of relief, as you then look up to her.

"Okay, thank you so much." You say remarking to her.

"You protected my forest, you are a good human. The only one I know of." You flash her a smile, as you have gotten the pass, and she seems to like you. You then started to stand up.

"I only want to study. I really do. I-I won't report the murders." That's going to haunt you a bit, but... they almost killed you so you don't care that much.

The giantess looked at you, before she said something. "Byol."

"B-By... what?"

"My name, is Byol." She said, as she then started to grow out of the ground. Her large form coming out, as you have to jump back to give her room.

Eventually, she was sitting in the middle of the forest, looking down at you. "I like you human."

"O-Oh... thank you, I like you Byol. And your forest, I really do like your forest." As you tell her this, she reached down for you. You don't flinch, as you were sure she was not going to try to kill you, you have given her no reason to.

Her natural hand grabbed you, as she raised you up. Her fingers were holding you firm, but they were also gentle. You look up to her, as she wasn't saying a single thing.

"Uh... if I can ask, Byol." You say still nervous, but still talking to her. "Can-"

"Human." She said, before clearing her throat. "My mistake, Richard." You smile at the fact that she used your actual name. It makes you feel like you are making progress. "How long do you plan to stay in my forest."

"O-Oh... well as long as I want, since I am given free reign to study. But if you want an answer, my rations will only last about two days."

"Two days..." Byol said as you were confused.

"Anyway, Byol... I am thankful for you for letting me study, but I have a question. There's a certain flower that I have heard about, and it's rare. It's called the Stuffed Lily. Apparently, it only grows in certain parts? Do you know where it is?"

"I don't know you human names for my flowers. If you can show me an example of it."

You lit up grabbing your book, and showing it to Byol. She squinted her large eyes as the Titan tried to see the book. She eventually recognized the photo, as she nodded.

"I know that flower, it only grows in an area where there is little room." She remarked.

"Great!"

"On my body." She added and... you were less than excited.

"O-Oh, never mind."

"It grows __________"

You have the following choices:

1. In her cleavage

*Noteb*
2. In between her toes

*Noteb*
3. In between her butt cheeks

*Noteb*
4. TBD

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/DJNBC3G6N-And-You-Got-Stabbed-For-It