*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tucked in
  2. The Moms' Room
  3. Home of the Giants
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178730-Tucked-in
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!
This choice: Attempt to climb his Moms' bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tucked in

    by: radicol
Probably the safest option to get results now would be to climb the bed and get his Mom's attention face to face.

Right away, Daniel headed towards the bed. He didn't know how long this would take, so he needed to start sooner rather than later. He watched Sophia carefully as he walked, cautious of any of her movements as he approached the foot of the bed.

Thankfully, out of sheer luck, the bed wasn't made yet, and a sheet was dangling down to the floor, just asking to be climbed on. Daniel grabbed hold of it tightly and began pulling his weight upwards, hooking his feet into the fabric for stability. As he slowly moved upwards, he noticed that Sophia had chosen an outfit and was putting the others away in the dresser behind her.

This was alright, she would need to at least make the bed, so Daniel still had time to reveal himself. Sophia walked across the room and opened the bathroom door, entering and turning on the shower. She left the door open, and as Daniel continued to climb, he could hear his mom sing to herself as she washed.

Daniel needed a break for a moment, his arms were about to give out, so he rested his weight in a crease of the blanket. As he caught his breath, he could hear the shower turn off, and his mom step out, still humming a little tune. Just before Daniel was able to resume climbing, he was distracted by his own mother, who stepped out of the bathroom dripping from head to toe, accompanied by the light cloud of steam rushing from behind her. Sophia's body glistened and shined as she grabbed her towel and began drying herself.

"What the fuck man!" Daniel said to himself, shaking his head. That's your MOM With that thought, he pushed his thoughts about her away and forced himself to keep climbing. Sophia finished drying herself and began putting her clothes on. Today she chose to wear a black turtleneck and a pair of light blue jeans.

Daniel was halfway up the bed when his mom began to make the bed! This was exactly what Daniel was banking on not happening yet! However, it was too late for a last-second scramble, as Sophia grabbed the sheet and waved it, flinging him up into the air and crashing down on the bed below. Daniel rolled over onto his back and looked up in time to see the sheet he was once climbing on being lowered over his body. Sophia tucked in the corners of the bedsheet and then grabbed her fuzzy blanket from off the floor. She waved it cleanly and let it fall gently over the bed as well, where she tucked the end of it beneath the pillows before finally grabbing the final layer, her comforter, and laying it across the bed. She made sure it was even and fixed the pillows before grabbing her orange leather jacket and purse and walking out into the hallway.

Daniel felt squished underneath all of the different layers his mom had just placed on top of him. He slowly began to crawl forward, dragging his body towards what he remembered to be the head of the bed. This was painfully slow and extremely tight around his body. Daniel had never quite felt anything constrict around him like this before, and while it was dangerous for him to be hidden for even longer, especially here in this place, it wasn't too bad. The bed smelled pretty nice, like his moms', and the constricting feeling honestly was comforting in a way.

After what felt like hours, Daniel reached the end of the sheet and was at the head of the bed, between the pillows. He climbed up on top of the blankets and walked out from the crevice into the open space of the bed. From here, he could better see what was going on in the room, and he saw that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It was empty

*Noteb*
2. Avery had just returned from her run

3. Both moms were getting ready for bed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radicol (UN: kyleking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
radicol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178730-Tucked-in