*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269127-All-Humans-Shrunk-Humans-Revenge/cid/3217483-Kate-a-teenager-17-years-old
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2269127
basically, this is a continuation of the first all humans shrunk story.
This choice: Kate a teenager (17 years old)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kate a teenager (17 years old)

    by: Mr hidden
Before Kate was a shy girl and hard to socialize, due to the other species shrinking humans her attitudes changed to a shy girl to violent and angry because you saw your family and people being killed in front of you in a way she doesn't prefer to remember, she was one day trying to cut piece of a fruit to take to her small village that the other people like you hide from the bigger races.

But on this day everything changed, Kate felt a strange sensation in her, she felt the world around her grow, she sees that she was growing to her normal height and sees it without believing it.

"I-Is that a dream ?" Kate asks with beating heart not believing what happened.

She looks near her feet and sees the apple she was trying to cut down to take to the small ilvilla and realizes it is not a dream.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS." Kate shouts excitedly and runs to her village.

Arriving there Kate sees everyone had their height back, all celebrating and crying that this nightmare is over.

Turning around Kate sees a male wolf and a male elf, it looked like they were looking for humans shrinking into their town.

Before Kate can do anything she sees that both the male wolf and the male elf have shrunk to one inch in height, Kate realizes that the game has completely turned around.

She approaches the tiny ones and begins to give them the justice that these species have done to her.

_

Both the beast wolf and the elf couldn't believe what they saw, they were about an inch tall in the middle of the grass.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED ?" Beast Wolf asks unable to understand how they shrunk.

"N-Not possible that we shrunk" The elf speaks in disbelief.

Before either of them could question what they would do they feel a tremor and what they saw left them scared to death as they saw a giant female human standing before them smiling mischievously at them.

Both the elf and the wolf beast could not believe that the humans were back to normal ?

It was impossible, there was no way the magic gas could be reversed, before they could run Kate had already positioned her dirty feet above the two.

"Aren't you going to run ? Ok DIE." Kate shouts lowering her foot hard towards the two.

The beast wolf and the elf tried to run but it was too late the foot had hit them both crushing them both to death, Kate lifts her foot and sees two spots on her foot, She picks up the rest of the crushed bodies and shows the rest of the people in the village that the other species had shrunk when they regained their height.

Several people gave a smile of pure revenge at what they would do next.

(One week later)

After a week the people had recovered their cities dominated by the other races, captured various races to use as they wished, crushed, ate, killed every kind that made them suffer.

Kate was walking through the forest wearing a skirt of leaves on her hips and breasts because they had no clothes to wear at the moment, Kate was looking for some shrinking race until something bumped into her foot, she turns around and sees...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A male and a female elf

*Noteb*
2. A group of beastfolk (Your choice which type)

*Noteb*
3. A group of Elves, beastfolk, Orcs and others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr hidden (UN: festories at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269127-All-Humans-Shrunk-Humans-Revenge/cid/3217483-Kate-a-teenager-17-years-old