*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270224-Wolfe-Family-Farm/cid/3217640-Robert-finds-a-good-female-for-John-to-mate-with
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2270224
Come visit the Wolfe's, just your normal human-farming werewolf family.
This choice: Robert finds a good female for John to mate with  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Robert finds a good female for John to mate with

    by: Johnny Foxx
Robert and John make their way over to the farm's pasture, which was surrounded by a high barbed wire electric fence. The fence served a double purpose, in addition to keeping out any thieves that might try to make off with the Wolfes's livestock, it ensured none of said livestock would try to escape. Robert didn't think any of them would regardless, but as his father always said, it pays to be thorough. Passing through the gate, they approached a group of human females.

"Morning, Mares." Said Robert. In the farming business, human cattle were referred to as "Mares" for females and "Bucks" for males, where as children were typically called "Pups". The humans turned to face their owner, then to look at John. This particular group of females were part of Robert's prized breeders. Each of them beautiful in their own way, but all of them were sure to arouse any male that looked in their direction.

"Anyone feeling up to a nice breeding session?" Asked John. He wouldn't force any of them to mate if they didn't want to. Three from the group stepped forward, a blonde, a redhead and a brunette. "So, take your pick." Said Robert.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The blonde

*Noteb*
2. The redhead

*Noteb*
3. The brunette

4. All three

*Noteb*
5. Interruption

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270224-Wolfe-Family-Farm/cid/3217640-Robert-finds-a-good-female-for-John-to-mate-with