*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270224-Wolfe-Family-Farm/cid/3325040-A-Most-Dangerous-Game
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2270224
Come visit the Wolfe's, just your normal human-farming werewolf family.
This choice: Someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Most Dangerous Game

    by: Johnny Foxx
One day, as Robert lay under his favorite tree, resting from a long day of farm work, he was approached by a group of his humans, lead by one known as Michael 8641. Among them were Michael's mate Lucy, and his son Tyler. "Is something wrong?" Robert asked "Nothing is wrong." Said Michael, speaking for the group. "We just have a sort of proposition for you. Well, actually it's more of a challenge."

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me, are you a sports fan?"

"Well, I used to play sports in my high school days. But since then, I've been too busy with the farm for it."

"How would you like to relive your glory days, so to speak? Are you familiar with Beastball?"

Beastball was this world's most popular sport. Basically it was a combination of American Football, and soccer, with the goal of the game being to score points by putting the ball through the opponents net. A game typically lasted ten rounds, with whoever got the most goals for their team in that time wins. Players were allowed full on contact with their opponents, and could either kick the ball or carry it.

"Yes, I'm familiar with it. Why?"

"We challenge you and your family to a game of Beastball. If we win, we get to go free."

"And if you lose?"

"Then you and your family may have us for your next meal."

Robert smirked. He was the captain of his highschool beastball team, and though it had been years since he played, he was confident he and his family could easily beat a bunch of humans. "Alright. You're on. Just to be fair, we'll both get six weeks to practice and train for the big game. That should give you all plenty of time to make your preparations in the event you lose."

Robert and Michael shook hands, and the bet was on.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow the training for the game

*Noteb*
2. Game Day

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270224-Wolfe-Family-Farm/cid/3325040-A-Most-Dangerous-Game