*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271341-Becoming-a-sissy-slave/cid/3389715-She-has-taken-you-to-courtney-cox-house
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2271341
This is a story about meeting girls like celebrities and being forced as a sissy slave
This choice: She has taken you to courtney cox house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She has taken you to courtney cox house

    by: Wildbeast330
Jennifer Aniston Brings Cayden two Her friends house Courtney Cox and as soon as Aniston Drags you to inside they bring Cayden to Cox’s Basement.

Then the two Ladies wrestling and over powering Cayden using Wrestling and Scissor Holds. Then they sit on Caydens Face And riding it making Cayden Squirm and making him pass out.

Then they put strapons underneath their jeans and forcing Cayden to hold on to their thighs while they pound Caydens face non-stop and then they start pounding Caydens Ass and making him cry, but the basement is sound proof so no one can hear Caydens Cries While Jennifer and Courtney Laugh At Caydens Humiliation and then Pounding Caydens Throat making Cayden tap on their thighs and the ladies taking turns moaning and cum down Caydens throat making Him Sallow.

Then they take off their strapons and forcing Cayden To hug their thighs and posing and flexing to show who’s in charge.

Courtney then Pedigree’s Cayden and Then Jennifer did the same move knocking Cayden out and put there foot on top of Caydens Face and Flex to show their Dominance.

You have the following choices:

1. Courtney Miller and Olivia Sui And Mari Takahashi

2. Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes and Madelaine Petsch

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wildbeast330 (UN: wildbeast330 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manchester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271341-Becoming-a-sissy-slave/cid/3389715-She-has-taken-you-to-courtney-cox-house