*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273845-A-Cute-Boy-in-a-Girls-School/cid/3308987-Professor-Hawthorne-hangs-him-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273845
A petite, meek, and dorky femboy stumbles into an all girl's school by accident!
This choice: Professor Hawthorne hangs him up!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Professor Hawthorne hangs him up!

    by: TomtomtheMultitasker
Shelby quickly discovered that there were multiple spots around campus that were opportune for hanging dorks off of-as Professor Hawthorne hung his granny panties on a lamppost!

“I-I’m sorry I wasn’t watching my waistband, Miss Hawthorne,” the femboy stammered, trying to alleviate the pain in his cheeks.

“That’s Professor Hawthorne to you, miscreant,” she scolded, pulling a ruler from one of her tight pockets. “And if I catch you with your waistband sticking out or your skirt too short, I’ll give you a taste of my ruler! Understand?”

“Yes, ma’am! I’ll be careful, Professor Hawthorne.”

This seemed to satisfy the voluptuous teacher, as she strode away, leaving the femboy to kick his legs futilely.

Shelby pulled out his phone, deciding to text Dakota.

Shelb(oot)y: hey so i kinda got a wedgie from a teacher

Dorkota: Srsly?! LMAO I’m super jelly you got two wedgies already

Shelb(oot)y: haha laugh it up

Dorkota: Do you want help or anything

Shelb(oot)y: nah I should be fine for a few minutes

Shelb(oot)y: see if theres a teacher that will wedgie you :P

Dorkota: You know me so well *Heart*

With that, Shelby seemed content to hang around on his own, occasionally wincing as the warm metal of the lamppost seemed to go through his skirt. Just as he managed to get somewhat comfy, he saw someone coming.

Choice 1: a nerd, dressed almost like a Hollywood stereotype; white button up, black glasses, and a khaki skirt, scrawny with a bubbly behind. Shelby can surely strongarm her into letting him down!

Choice 2: a jock, with toned arms, ripped jeans, a black tank top, and firm curves unlike his bubbly behind. She might let Shelby down-but she wouldn’t go easy on him afterwards!

Choice 3: a goth; all black attire, pale skin, a number of piercings, but with a skirt that’s just a little too short, showcasing some pink princess grannies. There’s no telling what will happen here

You have the following choices:

1. Nerd girl-Shelby on top!

2. Jock girl-Shelby on bottom!

3. Goth girl-Reader’s choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomtomtheMultitasker (UN: thmsgrv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273845-A-Cute-Boy-in-a-Girls-School/cid/3308987-Professor-Hawthorne-hangs-him-up