*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/TWJTV6V7Y-Anna-trashes-Susans-butt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273849
An old interactive brought back to life
This choice: Anna trashes Susan's butt!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Anna trashes Susan's butt!

    by: LordwithEyes
At first, Anna hesitated , feeling strange uncomfortable tingles go up from her fingers grasping her mother's pink panties all the way to her neck. However, after a few moments to adjust, she found the texture of the unicorn panties to be oddly soothing. Without even actually giving her a wedgie, the very action of gripping the panties gave her a new found sense of pride as well as power and dominance.

"Uhh... Sweetie," Susan said, patients waiting on her bed on all fours. "You can start any day now."

"Are you sure?" Ann questions as she loosely maintains a grip on the waistband. "Won't it hurt you? or embarrass you?"

"Of course it will sweetie, that's the point," She answers in an almost scholarly and motherly way. "The reason I'm teaching you wedgies is so that you can even the score with your sister."

"Really?" Anna asks, genuinely confused.

"Of course," Her mother responds, somehow still sounding comforting while her face is in a pillow and about to receive a wedgie. "Plus I kinda like them."

"Well then-"

With a sudden willpower she didn't know she had, Anna gave her mother a massive wedgie, thrusting her panties straight upwards and slowly lifting her heavy body off the ground. That first bounce only lifted her one to two inches, but it was a descent start.

"Good start dear," Susan says while grunting, half of pain half of pleasure. "Now when you bounce me by my panties, its best to get a rhythm going."

"Of course mom," Anna says as she readjusts her grip and bends her knees. "As they say... WEDGIE TIME!!!"

Somehow, the bounces were instantly easier for her, and the sounds of the panties stretching combined with her mothers screaming and moaning was whimsical to her. The stretching leg-holes of the pink panties looked like twin moons that would pop out and sink back into place each time thee wedgie thrusted her off the ground. Her large bubble butt also began shaking rhythmically with each bounce, which became increasingly distracting as the wedgie fun went on.

"Having fun, mom?" Anna asks as she temporarily ceases the wedgies to catch her breath.

"As long as you're learning," She delays trying to hold back her previously obvious moaning. "That's good enough for me."

"Are you sure about that?" As Anna skyrocketed the pink unicorn panties to the sky, lifting her at least a foot off the ground, forcing a large scream of surprise humiliation out of her. "Sure looked like that felt good."

"Please don't stop," Susan moans, losing all self-control. "These panties will never rip."

"Oh Really!" Anna retorts, offended. "I'll see about that."

Anna firmly placed one foot on top of her mother's back just above her exposed butt crack and pushed down as leverage as she wedgies her mother with both hands as hard as she can. Initially seeming as though they truly were indestructible, Anna hears a small ripping sound just as she's about to give up. The ripping was slow and pronounced, a climactic buildup as each small rip harmonized with screaming Susan. Ripping at the taint, Anna keeps the ripped back half of the pink unicorn panties as a trophy of pride for her first major wedgie.

"So mom," Anna asks, like a child waiting for her report card. "How'd I do."

"Okay, I suppose for a beginner," She says amazingly confident and patronizing for someone who was just given a bouncing wedgie for fifteen minutes. "Though you could get more creative with your wedgie tactics."

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." Susan says while stretching her legs nonchalantly. "Let me change into something else and I'll show you."



What's the next wedgie training scenario?

1: Mom comes back wearing a white tank top, black yoga pants (and purple granny panties) and teaches the power of a hanging wedgie.
2: Mom comes back wearing a red blouse and tight blue jeans (and pink granny panties) and teaches the art of a proper atomic wedgie




Originally written by awsomedude

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hanging Wedgie

2. Atomic Wedgie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/TWJTV6V7Y-Anna-trashes-Susans-butt