*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/UYQFLBG6J-Lucy-is-given-a-swirly-wedgie-before-they-rip
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273849
An old interactive brought back to life
This choice: Lucy is given a swirly wedgie before they rip  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lucy is given a swirly wedgie before they rip

    by: LordwithEyes
Lucy glanced back, glaring at her sister.

“Anna, I'm giving you one chance to-" but she was cut short by a firm tug from Anna.

“Nope, not gonna happen!" And said cheerfully. She gave another pull, getting a squeak from Lucy that sounded so unlike her, it made Anna giggle. "What's wrong sis? Can't take a little wedgie?"

“Shut up you little-OWW!" Lucy moaned as her panties were pulled further out of her pants. Her hands shot back trying to push them back in, but Anna just yanked harder. "I swear when I get a hold of you- aah! STOP! Anna I’m the wedgie giver! Not you!”

“Ah ah ah! I don't think you realize who's in control here! You don't seem so scary when it’s your granny panties crammed up your ass!" Anna teased as her sister squirmed helplessly on the floor. Lucy huffed and said,

"Ow! They're not granny panties!"

“Are you sure? Let me take a better look!" Anna said with glee as she readjusted her grip, wrapping her fingers around the leg holes which were starting to peek out.

“Wait! You dooooon't-!" Lucy wailed and kicked her legs as her purple panties stretched half way up her back.

"Yup, definitely granny panties!"

“Okay okay okay already! " cried Lucy. "You win! I won't give you any more wedgies. For a while anyway...”

Anna looked down with a smile at the sight of her big bad sister reduced to a whimpering little nerd, despite her little defiance.

"My beloved sister. Hah, don't think you're really sorry yet." She leaned forward, "Although you will be sis!”

Gripping the leg holes tighter, Anna stood straight up, lifting the panties as high as they would go. This made Lucy screech in pain as her ass lifted high and her face pressed into the ground. Her hands reached back gripping the thin string that was splitting her in half.

“Ow ow ow ow! Stoooop! I’m the one that’s supposed to be giving you wedgies!”

After a few bounces, Anna began dragging her sister forward, heading straight down the hall and literally mopping the floor with her.

Lucy was so distracted gasping in pain at every bounce, she didn't notice when the wood floor under her turned into the black and white tiles of the bathroom.

Lucy landed on her knees and yelped when Anna let go and her panties snapped back down to sit bunched around her waist. she was surprised when she opened her eyes and found herself face to face with the open toilet. But she was even more surprised when she felt Anna press her ass on the back of her head.

“Anna? Oh god not a swirly Anna!”

“Take a deep breath!" And with that, Anna grabbed a handful of undies and pulled up as she sat down forcing Lucy's head down into the cold water below. Lucy's protest were drowned out by the sound of gurgles and stretched fabric.

Anna pulled hard enough to lift Lucy's knees of the ground as she reached back and flushed the toilet.

After the toilet refilled, Anna leaned forward to let her sister pull her head out of the bowl.

“Who's the loser now?" Anna teased

“I am..." Lucy whispered, pouting at what she was reduced to.

“Sorry can't hear you!" Anna shouted as she plunged the dejected girls head back into the water. She requested the process three more times. Each time she let her sister up for air, Lucy would yell at the top of her lungs what a loser she was.

After one last epic pull, the purple fabric finally gave way and ripped right out of her pants. Anna's held the ripped undies up like a trophy laughing with glee.

Lucy stumbled to her feet. Sputtering and coughing. She made her way to the sink to take a look at what she saw. There she stood, hair tangled and knotted as it dripped foul smelling water all over her clothes.

She could also see her little gremlin of a sister as she held up the tattered remains of her panties waving then like a victory flag. The smug smile on her face was the worst part though, although admittedly it was endearing despite their circumstances.

“Well, now that we've cleared that up, I'm going to go watch TV. Later loser!"

“Watch yourself dork! I’m gonna get you back for this!”

“I’ll be waiting sis~”




Originally written by greendragon833

You have the following choices:

1. Atomic wedgie at breakfast

*Noteb*
2. Lucy plots her attack...

*Noteb*
3. Anna strikes first before Lucy could recover later!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/UYQFLBG6J-Lucy-is-given-a-swirly-wedgie-before-they-rip