*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Queensguard!
  2. Welcome to Purple Queen Chronicles
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273851-Purple-Queen-Chronicles/cid/3450614-The-Queensguard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2273851
An interactive started originally by Alv!
This choice: The Queensguard!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Queensguard!

    by: what??
Brave, muscular, and loyal are words that describe the Queensguard. Weak, submissive, and wedgie puppets are also words that describe the Queensguard. Despite their impressive strength, they often find themselves on the receiving end of humiliations and wedgies in service of their Queen.

1. Emiko Kawa, the Chief Queensguard. She is a tall Japanese beauty with flowing black hair and an athletic muscular body. It is said among the Purple Corp that you can only see her bouncing bottom during battle, since she's always in the front leading the charge! Indeed, Emiko is always the one to motivate her troops and fellow Queensguard, leading them into battle against the enemy. Consequently, she is always the first to be defeated and humiliated, since she never waits for her allies to assist her. Emiko is known to shout words of defiance to her enemies and words of encouragement to her allies, even when stripped completely and getting wedgied to kingdom come, tears streaming down her cheeks. This defiance of hers spells nothing but pain, as she often boasts that they'd never be able to rip her tough granny panties, which just causes them to pull harder. The enemies of the Purple Corp love grabbing hold of her bouncing bottom and seeing who can make her beg and submit in the fastest time. Emiko wears massive granny panties decorated with sakura flowers, Hello Kitty, or Sailor Moon prints. She wears Sailor Moon the most because she secretly feels more badass when she does so.

2.Zara Greaves, the easy to embarrass. Zara is a tanned greek woman with short cut black hair and a busty body in all aspects. She's tough, no nonsense, and always seeks to get the job done. She's brutally efficient and serious, taking every task with vigor. She would be the perfect Queensguard, if it wasn't for one fatal weakness; being embarrassed. Whenever she is embarrassed in any way, she goes from a tough enforcer, to a dorky, whining nerd. Her tendency to stuff her shirts into her girly panties and verbally humiliate herself don't help either, whether it be her comically turning around and bending over after getting her pantsed pulled down, squealing "wedgie!" as she gets wedgied, or accidentally revealing what pair she has on for the day, she is always sure to be her own worst enemy. A simple pull or pantsing can easily defeat this tough Queensguard. Zara has a penchant for wearing extremely humiliating princess granny panties and camisoles, ranging from Frozen to Princess Peach. They all come with her name on the tag and the day of the week on the band.

3. Myra Moore, the bratty. Myra is a British redhead with long flowing hair and freckles. Myra is by far the most arrogant and confrontational of the Queensguard. It's not rare to see her taunt enemies of the Purple Corp while flaunting her and the Queensguard's strength. And while Myra loves picking fights with the other organizations against the Purple Corp, she's not above taunting and threatening those physically weaker than her, like groups of highschoolers outside Purple Corp bases or newbie enemy agents. And how do the ensuring fights turn out you may ask? Nearly always with her stripped to her bra and undies, sometimes stuffed into a hole in the wall or sat on while her enemies have a field day with her easy to beat booty. All she can do is whine and shake her massive bubble butt in defeat, all while crying for mommy and complaining that her "best briefs" are getting ruined! Myra wears exclusively tighty whities and sports bras. Her briefs have her name in sharpie on the waistband, and her few "special pairs" have words like "Badass bitch" or "tough girl" across the butt. Myra tends to wear multiple pairs at once, which just means more pain when she is inevitably defeated.

4. Sabrina Bell, the unlucky. Sabrina is a pale goth, often adorned in black make up with shortish black hair. Sabrina acts broody, dark, and threatening. She loves trying to creep out her opponents and make them scared of her. However, her threat factor is completely ruined by her horrible luck that always seems to impede her at the worst time. Whether it be falling victim to an enemy gizmo that strips her, tripping and going head first into a trash can, or falling down a hole and landing herself in a hanging wedgie, one only needs to wait for the opportunity to humiliate Sabrina. She of course, is very frustrated by her bad luck, which just makes her more focused on her task she was pursing, which inevitably humiliates her even more as her bad luck happens again and again. No matter the area or people, Sabrina will always find a way to strip and humiliate herself by any means possible. Sabrina loves to claim that she wears sexy, lacey black thongs. However, in contrast to her dark make up and clothing, she wears the brightest, girliest, granny panties imaginable. They're full of bright colors, with her prints ranging from teddy bears, kitty cats, or bunny rabbits. Her favorite is a pink pair of grannies with bunnies and "Goth Girl" on the butt, with the O being a heart. She'll often make excuses that it was laundry day which is why she wears those panties, when it's all she owns.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emiko Kawa, the Chief!

*Noteb*
2. Zara Greaves, the tough!

*Noteb*
3. Myra Moore, the bratty!

*Noteb*
4. Sabrina Bell, the unlucky!

*Noteb*
5. More Choices!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 what?? (UN: redhotgarbage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273851-Purple-Queen-Chronicles/cid/3450614-The-Queensguard