*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/3374431-Jason-and-The-Hunt-violence-sensitive-themes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by thbwcm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2279541
Men and women dominating girls! Shrinking, rapeplay and others! 500 GP for good ads
This choice: Other options  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jason and "The Hunt" (violence, sensitive themes)

    by: thbwcm
Jason- in this world, being from a very wealthy family, Jason always felt like he was untouchable and every other person around him, other men and especially women, were nothing but toys for him. One day, after he made 18 years old, he was invited to a very special game, restricted to only the members of the high society, that he had once heard his parents talking about. Grinning, he quickly accepted his invite and began packing up his stuff for this very special game, called " The Hunt".

He packed up his clothes, food, and "tools" for the trip, basically, guns, traps, hunting nets, and other weapons. He didn't know exactly what "The Hunt" was, but he knew that it involved an isolated place and a lot of slave girls, begging for mercy...

You have the following choices:

1. Arriving at the place, one day until the game starts

2. The first day

3. Other options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thbwcm (UN: thbwcm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thbwcm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/3374431-Jason-and-The-Hunt-violence-sensitive-themes