*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Witch Client
  2. Salon Wars
  3. Story Options 2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279780-Swap-Shops/cid/MWHGXXGCX-Witch-Client
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2279780
Business rivalry can get pretty intense... and erotic.
This choice: A former client isn't happy with either store  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Witch Client

    by: Hobbitking
Maggie (Margot) Baker was a grumpy four hundred year old woman, who didn't look a day older than seventy. One of the modern luxuries she enjoyed was getting pampered at a salon but things had become complicated recently.

She had been going to Beautylicious for many years, before Zoe split to open Lash Academy. Maggie had preferred Zoe's services and followed her over to Lash Academy. Until that one closed. Maggie had thought about returning to Beautlyicious after that but she had gotten to know the other workers quite well since then, and they went over to Glamour Boutique. So Maggie followed them.

Maggie didn't mind Glamour Boutique and she remembered Kay from her time at Beautylicious, even though Maggie was never her client. Still she didn't like how the staff there bad mouthed Zoe and Carly when they didn't think Maggie could hear them. Then they openly recruited someone from underneath Beautlyicious which Maggie felt was extremely rude.

It was okay that Zoe and Kay set out to start their own business. And that Zoe's failed so she returned to where she came from. It was okay for the other girls left without a job to pick Glamour Boutique over Beautylicious. But stealing a worker from underneath the competition was just plain wrong in Maggie's eyes.

Because of this Maggie had gone to return to Beautylicious, though they no longer had the services she liked. Also Carly's joke about coming back rubbed Maggie the wrong way. Now she wasn't pleased with either salon and had nowhere else to go for her appointments. Of course this was more Maggie's unwillingness to support either salon, but you get stubborn after four hundred years.

In the past Maggie would've probably turned someone into a toad or a statue for what they had done. But there were more restrictions after the witch trials. People noticed people going missing. Same with age transformations, modern IDs ruined that. What could be overlooked though was body modifications, like part or body swapping. It had been a while since Maggie had done that so that's what she decided she'd do.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279780-Swap-Shops/cid/MWHGXXGCX-Witch-Client