*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An accident
  2. Long Hair
  3. Sakura Haruno
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281187-Naruto-ENF-Remastered/cid/3329828-An-accident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2281187
The Kunoichi of Naruto are about to get some special and very embarrassing training
This choice: An accident  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

An accident

    by: JamesWeasley
         Sakura didn't like D ranked missions. no one liked D ranked missions. They were tedious, boring, and were basically chores and yard work that really didn't need a ninja at all. She always ended up dirty and sweaty, entirely defeating the purpose of dressing up for Sasuke every day.

         Todays mission was especially dull.

         "Cleaning a pond?" Sakura repeated. "How?"

         Kakashi shrugged without looking up from his book. "The client has a pond garden. They used to be more common, but I hear they're making a come back. You lot are going to...weed it." Kakashi, as usual, would be off to the side, reading his book.

         "Alright!" Naruto said. "We're going swimming!"

         In that dirty pond? No thank you. Besides... "I didn't bring a swimsuit."

         "A ninja should be prepared for any event," Sasuke said coldly. "If you don't have what you need, go without."

         He took his own advice and...started taking off his clothes! Naruto did too, and Sakura was only slightly disappointed when they stopped when they were down to their boxers. Sasuke, as usual, was gorgeous, but Naruto too was surprisingly cut. She blushed as she watched them, and then she blushed even more when she realized that they expected her to follow suit.

         "Aren't you coming?" Naruto asked. He grinned. "I promise I won't look!"

         Sakura sincerely doubted that. The pond was pretty murky, so once she was in it there wouldn't be a problem, but she did not want her teammates watching her take her clothes off.

         On the other hand, going swimming in her clothes wasn't much of an option either. She always dressed up for Sasuke, even when the situation didn't call for it because it always called for it when he was watching. Going swimming in her red dress would ruin it as well as make her look weak. She sighed inwardly and decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Get in the pond with her clothes on

2. Take her clothes off and go swimming in her skivvies.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JamesWeasley (UN: jamesweasley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JamesWeasley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281187-Naruto-ENF-Remastered/cid/3329828-An-accident