*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Classroom
  2. Just Another Day
  3. The Shrink Ray
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285489-Tiny-Ethan/cid/3345697-Giant-Classroom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2285489
Ethan comes across a strange device that turns out to be a shrink ray.
This choice: First Period - English  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giant Classroom

    by: TinyEthan13
I arrive at my first period, which is English, about ten minutes early. As such, I am the first person in the classroom. Today we will just be reading from Romeo and Juliet, so I did not bring my notebook. I grab one of the class well-worn class copies from the back and sit down.

As I begin flipping through the pages, searching for the passage where we left off, an unexpected mishap occurs. In my clumsy attempt to find the right spot, I accidentally drop the book. With a mix of annoyance and urgency, I quickly reach down to grab it, but my hand unexpectedly brushes against something peculiar. There's a sudden click, followed by a faint whirring sound, and before I can fully comprehend what's happening, panic sets in.

Frantically trying to retrieve the object that caused the commotion, I pull at it from my pocket, but it's too late. A blinding flash engulfs me, causing a tingling sensation that courses through my body. In that instant, the classroom undergoes a mind-boggling transformation. The once-familiar surroundings distort and grow, expanding exponentially, as if reality itself has been toyed with.

When the disorienting descent finally ceases, I find myself standing on a bumpy, crimson surface that turns out to be the chair I occupied mere moments ago. Instinctively, my hand reaches for the source of my predicament—the shrink ray—but it's nowhere to be found. The realization hits me like a wave—I've been shrunk to less than an inch in height, trapped in a school filled with towering adolescents. The situation couldn't be more unfavorable, with the constant threat of being squashed or forever confined to this minuscule stature.

Suddenly, the resounding chime of the five-minute warning bell jolts me into action. I must think quickly to safeguard myself from imminent peril. As I ponder my next move, the classroom door creaks open, and the reverberation of footsteps fills the air. In the midst of my miniature existence, the figure of a cheerleader struts past me, her legs resembling colossal redwood tree trunks from my diminutive vantage point. Another girl trails behind her, and my mind races to devise a plan that will ensure my survival in this new world I've unwittingly entered. I make the decision to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyEthan13 (UN: tinyethan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyEthan13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285489-Tiny-Ethan/cid/3345697-Giant-Classroom