*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3386441-the-big-secret-lingerie-store-at-the-mall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: the big secret lingerie store at the mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

the big secret lingerie store at the mall

    by: J.s
You blushed as you made your way to the mall.
The big secret was considered to be one of the sexiest stores in town, and you were on your way to to apply for a job.

Once you arived at the mall, and made your way over to the lingerie shop.
Behind the counter there was an incredibly fat futa in her early 20s.
She had long purple hair, and she was wearing pink T-shirt with a hart on it that rode up her big soft belly.
https://www.deviantart.com/taralen/art/A...
You approach the counter and tried to get her attention.
"Umm excuse me."
She looked down at you with a smirk, and said.
"What can i do you for little man?"
You then unfolded your resume and placed it on the counter "im hear to apply for the job opening."
She looked over your resume, and said " well david im Brenda, and if it were up to me id hire you on the spot."

Just then another fat woman came out from the back room .
She was a fat milf with brown hair, and glasses.
https://www.deviantart.com/blazbaros/art...
https://www.deviantart.com/blazbaros/art...
https://www.deviantart.com/blazbaros/art...

The cashier that you had been chating with called her over.
"Hey jasmine, this guys looking for a job!"
The now identified jasmine's face lit up with excitement., and she ran up to you.
"Really, thats great weve been looking for a new changing room assistant!"
You gulped nervously at her words "changing room assistant?"
It was brenda who explainedit to you.
"Yep your job will to wait for customers in the changing room, and help them change in/out of there clothing or what wver they neen help with." She said with a flirty wink.

You began to blush at the thought of what she just said
"Are you going to be ok, your face went all red? Jasmine asked.
"No ya im fine, that sounds goo! You said a little loudly, and jasmine pulled you into a tight hug aginst her fat body.
"Thats great, when can you get started!?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Right now

2. Can i get some training with you two first

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
4. readers choice

*Noteb*
5. readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J.s (UN: funguy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3386441-the-big-secret-lingerie-store-at-the-mall