*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/AT4RT749V-You-and-Hannah
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: You ran into Hannah the futa maid  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You and Hannah

    by: twoknownasJ
You couldn’t help but wonder what to do for a good while. Scrunching your face in what to do and how. The family around you seemed to either be busy or way too intense to follow up on, so it’s best to just stay alone. At least that’s what you thought you would do as the soft fat flesh of familiarity smothered against you. You looked up of course but you knew who it was without even using your eyes.

There she stood at 600 pounds of massive fattening flesh, adjusting her glasses and quickly rubbing her sweaty cheeks with a white rag. Looking down upon you even more than usual due to you sitting down and her being quite the tall beast alongside being quite fat. Her traditional French maid attire stood out in an era of more normal clothing but that’s not the biggest factor that stood out on her. The bulge that came from her dress, constantly flopping around even as she did the most simplistic parts of her job.

“Dear David have you eaten today? Shall I make you a delicious breakfast?” She said as you try to get a word in. You wanted something simple and to make it yourself but she simply refused to let you speak, her pudgy hands covering your mouth. Her deep voice booming and her spit and sweat wiped up as she went to work without much of approval from you. “Don’t worry Dear David I shall cook. You await here and let me do everything!”

Hannah was a character to say the least ever since she walked through those doors a few years back. The younger 400 pound 18 year old maid, an orphan who spent her days at the St Mary Maid school learning the tools of the trade. Taken in the day she turned by your mother who guaranteed her lifelong employment, room and board. 7 years have passed and the only thing that truly changed was the weight gain and some more blushing glances. Although you had no clue what she could ever be blushing about.

Huffing and puffing came from the maid as she picked up plate after plate of the breakfast foods from Pancakes to bacon platters. Placing them down onto a dining room table and digging in herself. You wanted to remind her that this was your meal but it’s best to pick up whatever she didn’t devour and enjoy. Of course that didn’t last long either as after a few bites she takes your hand and places it down, smiling as her blush and smile only seemed to intensify.

“Is everything ok Hannah? You need something?” You speak in good faith as you listened into what this massive maid had to say…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hannah wants you to be her boyfriend

*Noteb*
2. Hannah spoke to mom and has new rules for you to follow

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 twoknownasJ (UN: twoknownasj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/AT4RT749V-You-and-Hannah