*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294536-LOST/cid/3452733-Tess-talks-first
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2294536
I get lost, seriously lost.
This choice: Tess talks first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tess talks first

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
I took a moment to think then began. "Mom had told me that she was around my age during the fall. After was a terrible winter that lasted years before the thaw."

Tia winced. "Was it a war?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so. Mom told me everyone everywhere worked together to try to stop it."

"Stop the fall of what?" Not turning around, Tony asked.

I paused to think. "I think mom called it Ceres."

Tia and Tony turned to each other, their faces turning pale before they turned to me. For a moment, i thought I had said something I should not have. Only Tia gently touched my shoulder, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Was it Ceres that hit?"

I again shook my head. "Mom told me that it hit the moon... but I'm not sure which one."

Now Tia and Tony turned more pale and Tony looked out one of the windows at the now dark sky. "That is not good..."

Tia rushed over to Tony's side and looked out as well. She gasped then seemed to start to sob on Tony"s shoulder. Confused, I walked over to them and looked up at the night sky. Ten small moons shinned in the night sky. I did not understand why the two seemed to be so sad about it, the moons had been up there for as long as I could remember.

"Um... Your turn?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tia tells her story

*Noteb*
2. Tony and Tia have more questions

*Noteb*
3. continue

*Noteb*
4. your choice

*Noteb*
5. you decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294536-LOST/cid/3452733-Tess-talks-first