*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/JJ4QSJ3KK-Possessive-Pokemon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2299601
Visit a world where all humans shrunk and are at the mercy of their far bigger pokemon
This choice: She smells her and finds her immediately  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Possessive Pokemon

    by: SweetGab
At this view, Mei initially stops, begins to step back and covers her mouth with her hands. Her terror grips her and streams of sweat form on her. If it weren't for some outside force she would pass out on the floor right now, but maybe if she's lucky, Kitsu won't be able to see her due to her belly being in the middle of her. The Dragonite, however, observes the corridor, analyzing every nook and cranny with his sight. Then finally he breathes and inhales the air around him. She ponders for a few seconds and then a smile forms on her face.

He jumps back and bends down so he's "face to face" with Mei. From her mouth a wave of air overwhelms her tiny "trainer", causing her to fall to the ground in fear. "There you are Mei!" Kitsu exclaims forcefully. Mei backs away in desperation but is caught by her orange claw, which immediately squeezes her, preventing her from escaping even though she struggles with all her strength.

Kitsu's grin grows bigger and bigger as Mei's fear grows. "You were no longer with me this morning... Maybe you just ACCIDENTALLY fell and ACCIDENTALLY went down these cold corridors. Lucky I found you." Mei tries to say something, but the dragonite's grip is tough, making it difficult for her to speak. "Then look at you, you're all sweaty and dirty, I have to help you. How about a bath." Mei's eyes widen, she knows exactly what she means and she is still traumatized by those past experiences.

"Please... Don't..." Mei mentions, but Kitsu ignores her and brings her closer to her mouth. She opens her jaws and her tongue comes out of her and comes towards poor Mei. She squirms and tries to scream, but all of this is drowned out by the impact of the hot, wet, pink fleshy mass that soaks her in the Pokemon's saliva. Kitsu loves to "wash and clean" Mei because the taste of her is something divine and she is all to herself. For her, Mei, however, is a nightmare: she is hit with force, moved from one side to the other, the smell of Dragonaite's breath is disgusting and now she is completely covered in her saliva.

Sad and destroyed, without a brink of dignity left, Mei doesn't even have the strength to look at Kitsu's face "Stop..." Mei murmurs. Kitsu brings her closer to her eye to see her better and says...

You have the following choices:

1. "I miss a spot" Kitsu wash Mei in her mouth

*Noteb*
2. "Done! Let's go to eat" It's breakfast time

*Noteb*
3. "Good, now we can play"

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SweetGab (UN: byteg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/JJ4QSJ3KK-Possessive-Pokemon