*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Harper
  2. Kindergarten Teacher
  3. Teacher needs diapers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303756-Adult-female-may-still-need-diapers/cid/B6VKHNCHY-Harper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by XGZQ
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2303756
A diaper story about adult female characters
This choice: Harper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Harper

    by: XGZQ
23-year-old Harper has been very distressed lately, it's about school customs. The kindergarten she works for will organize an in school night club before each holiday, and all teachers and children will sleep in their respective classrooms. This should not have been a problem, as an excellent kindergarten teacher, she has gained a good reputation among both children and parents.

What everyone doesn't know is that the shameful secret of this seemingly perfect kindergarten teacher has always been hidden under her work clothes, including Goodnites and urine pads. Yes, Harper has mild incontinence problems during the day, and these minor accidents can be solved with Goodnites and pads, which helps her avoid being noticed by others as she jingles in her pants.

However, this mild protective underwear, which was only used as a precaution, cannot solve her truly serious problem, which is the severe nocturia that Harper has been suffering from since childhood. From a young age, it was a habit that Harper never changed to have her mother wear thick nighttime diapers before going to bed. It is shameful that, due to excessive reliance on her mother's sense of security in putting on diapers, she did not attempt to change her own diaper even once until the age of 23, because the security of her mother putting on diapers was something she could not shake off.

And that's why Harper has been panicking lately. She can't leave kindergarten to find her mother at the beginning of her sleep, let alone expose her bedwetting habit and ask for leave. Even if she asks for leave for other reasons, as an excellent kindergarten teacher, the principal cannot make her absent. Moreover, unlike the lightweight Goodnites, the nighttime diapers used to protect severe nocturia are the thickest type used by adults, which means that no matter how small the activity is, there may be a noticeable plastic sound, which cannot be hidden in crowded situations. Her class has 12 children, and she cannot be far away from them before going to bed. Various difficulties are troubling Harper, and she must come up with a solution to hide her shameful night diaper secret.


Now, the story begins.


It's the week before the night club starts. At home, Harper is getting ready to sleep. She's lying in bed with her legs apart, and her mother Ginny is patting her buttocks with prickly heat powder. Ginny is 44 years old this year. She gave birth to Harper when she was very young. Now her appearance is still very good. When they stand together, they look like a pair of sisters, but their relationship is really mother daughter.

Ginny repeated the process that had remained unchanged for 23 years. Harper lay in bed with a heavy heart, and Ginny knew her daughter's thoughts, She said, "Baby, are you still thinking about the night club? After all, your urinary leakage problem is a genetic problem, why don't you confess to the principal earlier? Maybe they can find someone else to help you."

Harper shook her head and said, "Absolutely not! Mom, if they let them know that I've been living in diapers all this time, what would they think of me? If they keep talking about it, I won't be able to survive!"

Ginny was also very puzzled, She said, "But you can't change anything now. You won't be able to put on and take off diapers by yourself until now. If I can't help you then, what will you do? I've been wearing diapers for a lifetime myself, and I don't think this will hide anything and make me more and more afraid."

Yes, Ginny also has a serious problem of leaking urine. When helping her daughter put on the night diaper, Ginny's lower body was also wrapped in thick white diapers, but Ginny knew how to change diapers for herself and others.

After Ginny finished speaking, Harper fell into silence again, which was a common occurrence before going to bed this month. The conversation between mother and daughter always ended in silence on both sides. After helping her daughter put on the last Velcro for the night diaper, Ginny habitually patted her round diaper buttocks, then turned around and left the room.

After closing the door to her daughter's room, Ginny sighed in a place that Harper couldn't hear. My daughter is so stubborn that she doesn't want outsiders to know about her hereditary urinary leakage. As a single mother who loves her, how dare she force it.

Harper was in the room and after looking at her phone for a while as usual, she felt drowsy. So she put down her phone, moved her thighs, and felt the thick padding between her legs. Every time she moved, there was a noticeable plastic sound. Recently, she has been scared every time she heard such a sound.

Anyway, this will be the protective underwear she needs to wear when sleeping at night clubs. A night without this kind of protection is absolutely unimaginable. Amidst such worries, Harper fell asleep.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 XGZQ (UN: gqlf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
XGZQ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303756-Adult-female-may-still-need-diapers/cid/B6VKHNCHY-Harper