*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2305626-god-fetish-gay-FREN/cid/A4WZJ85TY-Description
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2305626
un homme gay reçoit les pouvoir divins / gay man receives divine powers
Chapter #1

Description

    by: demon
Summary :



You are a 30 year old shy passive gay man who has fetishes, but who has never realized these fetishes due to his shyness, but also because certain fetishes are complicated to do and people don't want to do them, because too dangerous.
When you wake up on your 30th birthday, you receive divine powers with a notice of all the powers (only you can see the notice) you will use your powers to realize all your fetishes.


Powers are divided into 2 categories:

Permanent: the powers in this category are always activated and it is impossible to deactivate them.

Think: To use these powers, you must first activate them, for this, you just have to think the phrase "activates the power" followed by the power you want to activate and to deactivate it, you just have to think the phrase " deactivate the power" followed by the power you want to deactivate.

List of powers (to add other powers, you must contact me)


Invincibility: permanent category. This power means that you cannot die, but you can even have pain and suffer, your body reforms and heals itself.

Order: permanent category. When you give an order or ask someone to do something, that person does it voluntarily as if it came from him, but be careful, an order (or request) cannot contradict an old order (or request), Se power only works orally (it also works in an audio recording).

Truth: permanent category. People will always tell you the truth, they cannot lie (even works in writing).

Invisibility: thinking category. You are not really invisible, when you activate this power everyone continues to see you, but their brain erases your presence, it is as if they erased you from an image. (also works with cameras and video recordings)

Sign: permanent category. When you wave to someone (even if that person doesn't see you are waving to them), that person comes to see you as if it were them who wanted to see you if you are invisible, they come as the same (he will wait around 10 minutes before leaving if you don't tell him anything) be careful this power only works directly (you can't do it remotely)

Animals: permanent category. You can talk with animals, animals talk like you (only you can hear them talk), and all powers work on them too.

Teleport: think category. After activating this power, you just have to think about the place where you want to be teleported, you will be teleported there safely.

Narrow: think category. After activating this power, you just have to think about the size you will be, you just have to deactivate this power to return to your normal size.


Story rules



- no women (it is allowed to add women, but only in the background),
- You play the main character,
- the main character cannot die so no ending,
- the main character cannot lose these powers,
- all characters are at least 18 years old (if you are talking in the story about a person who is under 18 in real life, in this story, he will be 18),
- all fetishes are allowed,
- respects the previous chapters,
- respect the language (if you are in French history then, you must speak in French, same thing for English),
- Do not add powers (which are not intended here) without permission.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. beginning

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demon (UN: demon57740 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2305626-god-fetish-gay-FREN/cid/A4WZJ85TY-Description