*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Akira
  2. Arataki Gang
  3. Inazuma
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307026-Genshin-Impact-TGTFBody-Swap/cid/U93PRSFCS-Akira
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by None
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2307026
Have fun in the world of Teyvat
This choice: Akira  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Akira

    by: None
"I just want to know, why is it that whenever there is a problem within Inazuma you guys are always involved??? Kujou Sara asked

"I think the real question is why do you guys always get involved in the activities of the big arataki gang? Arataki Itto said angrily as his plan to make a public display to recruit new members had been stopped by the Tenryou commission.

Both Genta and Mamoru stood angrily next to Itto trying to justify themselves to the fearsome Tengu. Normally Akira would be together with all of them fighting for the arataki gang but he knew this had all been his fault.

He should have made the request to the commission to have the space to do the exhibition but no matter how hard he tried no one within the commission paid any attention to them, he tried to negotiate with the local merchants to give him a space but all they did was laugh at him and tell him to get a job and stop bothering them.

"Can't I do anything right?" thought Akira to himself.

The situation seemed like the usual one where the commission usually called them to attention and at most asked them to leave, but this time Kujou Sara had other plans.

"This time I won't let them go" Said Kujou Sara while signaling the guards and summoning her bow.

"Hey wait, we don't want any trouble" Itto said as he summoned his mallet and stood in front to protect the other members of the gang.

The situation was escalating more than expected, usually in these cases Kuki Shinobu would resolve the situation as she intervenes between both sides but unfortunately for everyone she wasn't there, instinctively neither side wanted to escalate further but there were already several people around looking at the mess that had formed and neither side wanted to appear weak.

"Wait, this is all my fault. I was the person who didn't make the request properly" Akira shouted as he stood in front of Itto.

Everyone was surprised to see Akira act but Kujou Sara was quicker and understanding Akira's act gratefully proceeded to arrest him to end this. Itto tried to intervene but he was stopped by Genta and Mamou as it was useless, Akira had already confessed and had given himself to the commission so the only thing left was to promise his friend that someday they would get him out of there.

Akira was handcuffed and on his way to the commission he could hear how people looked at him with some contempt, after all for them he was a good-for-nothing who only caused trouble. The sentence was not as severe as Akira expected since he was sentenced to only a whole week behind bars due to the chaos he had created, he could sense that Kujou Sara had been generous with him because he had managed to get them out of this uncomfortable situation.

The dungeon was located on a subway floor in the Tenryou commission itself and Akira was the only person inside it, the cell was small and had no way to look outside. Normally a guard would be guarding the entrance to avoid inconvenience but the guards upon seeing him laughed and took it for granted that a poor man like him could never escape so they just closed the door and went off to drink leaving him all alone.

"Looks like I'm not even worth the time of the guards who should be watching me" Akira thought to himself as he lamented how little his life was worth. Without much hope he asked himself a question that would radically change his life:

"I just wish...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I could have been more useful to the gang.

2. To have the chance to start over

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: dominatus312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
None has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307026-Genshin-Impact-TGTFBody-Swap/cid/U93PRSFCS-Akira