*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307357-YourEssence/cid/CSLZ7MGXS-Mischievous-options-with-YourEssence
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2307357
Pharmaceutical advancements in the future create complex problems for our protagonists
This choice: More choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mischievous options with YourEssence

    by: Jenny Amara
Option 1: A fraternity prank goes awry when they are targeted for retribution during pledge week. Instead of drinks spiked with alcohol, the fraternity pledges are drinking a cocktail of some thirty odd differing doses of YourEssence diluted down and mixed together. Rush week is a disaster, but turn around is fair play in Greek life.

Option 2: Linda’s brother teases her incessantly about her breast size. With the help of a friend enrolled in school for pharmacology, she gets a solution of BetterEssence that can be mixed with any household gel. The dosage is mild, but effective enough to force her brother to learn to appreciate the difficulties of living your life as a large breasted individual. Linda is about to get her revenge every time Kyle washes his hair.

Option 3: Parker hasn’t had a lasting relationship in over two years. He always seems to find a way to push women away. His last three online dates meet up by chance and decide it’s time for Parker to learn a lesson about the proper way to treat a woman on a first date. Waking up one morning, Parker has over 20 confirmations for first dates in his dating app, the only problem is that all of the invitations are from men looking to take Parker on a date!

Option 4: Life long friends, Ben, Chris, Eric, and Paul, are approaching their fortieth birthdays. As has become tradition, they each compete for the most mischievous prank they can pull on their friends at their respective birthday parties. This year, Ben is fully committed to winning the prank war. With some help from a friend, Ben sets plans in motion to turn Eric’s birthday party into an all out sex-crazed rager by turning everyone attending into celebrity porn stars for 24 hours. Eric will never forget turning forty when Ben is done with him.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jenny Amara (UN: jennyamara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jenny Amara has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307357-YourEssence/cid/CSLZ7MGXS-Mischievous-options-with-YourEssence