*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/RXKVQF6DQ-Emmies-Home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2312966
Foot Fiends (Werewolves with foot fetishes)
This choice: Have fun!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Emmie’s Home

    by: shadowbox22000
Gah… that was so embarrassing!! I hope no one heard me moaning from the other side of the door. Mmmm… but it felt so good. So right… Wrong! It was wrong! Feet are gross and disgusting slabs of flesh. I just need to take a shower and maybe the steam will help forget whatever just happened.

“Kaitlyn!”

Oh shit I forgot Emmie would be working from home today.

“Hey Emmie…”

“Why are you home so early today? And did you just walk in barefoot?”

God I wish she wouldn’t say that delicious sounding word in my presence. It makes meee what to DO things to a supple pair of feet. Like licking in-between the crevices of the toes. And sucking all the polish off…

“Kaitlyn!? Hello! Earth to Kaitlyn!”

“What sorry, my shoes got ruined today in the cafeteria and I had to throw them out.”

“Oh jeez, I’m sorry. I hope the rest of your day will get better!”

“Thanks Emmie!”

Gosh, Emmie is so sweet! She’s been my ride or die for the past five years. She’s also really sexy too. Those cute little brown bangs she has and her petite figure. And of course those cute little size 4 feet. I could fit both of them in mouth at once. Mmmmmmm… yeah! I want them on my clit RIGHT NOW!!!!

No!! Stop making me think these things you monster. Emmie’s my friend, I’d never hurt her!

But… maybe I should go for a quick Sniff around her dirty sock drawer.

(Kaitlyn is quickly losing the battle to her inner-fiend. Does she break into her adorable trusting roommate’s sock hamper or does she take a shower like she planned. Maybe the fiend is fully ready to merge with her mind and decides to take those cute little feet as its prize.)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sniff Emmie’s Socks

*Noteb*
2. Take a Shower

*Noteb*
3. Pounce on Emmie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowbox22000 (UN: shadowboxx2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowbox22000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/RXKVQF6DQ-Emmies-Home