*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315816-Hypnosis-Item-Based-Story/cid/Q9GQHYZH4-Velvets-having-a-normal-dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2315816
Looking for something with less power and fandoms I don't usually write for
This choice: Velvet's having a normal dream  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Velvet's having a normal dream

    by: Galan
Jaune found himself in a dreamscape as the scenery changed, various wildlife were going about their business as Velvet herself was going around taking pictures of everyone.

"This is great, another wonderful photo." Velvet smiled, as she continued taking pictures, "my photo collection is going to be great!"

"Velvet's dreams are a bit, ordinary." Jaune blinked, nothing interesting seemed to happen, just Velvet taking pictures of wildlife, and having a good time, pretty normal for her.

"Well, this won't do." Jaune mentioned, "it's time to shift her dream a little." It was just going to be fun, nothing too mean, just something that will make this dream a little more interesting, he'll have to be careful though, one wrong move and she'll question things. First he focused on the wildlife as they began to pose a little.

"Huh?" Velvet asked as the animals started posing, "Oh, they're getting into this, I knew I was talented." Jaune smirked, good she thought they were getting into this, he was worried for a second, but as long as he stuck to small unnoticeable changes then she won't wake up, it just has to make sense within the dream she's having, or at the very least have something happen that is logical within her dreamworld, something that won't wake her up.

"Now, what to do next?" Jaune asked, "how can I manipulate her dream so she won't notice?" Jaune pondered on it for a second, he could manipulate her, but what would that do, change the way she things, her personality, this dreamstone raises so many questions.

"Well, there's only one way to find out." Jaune mentioned.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galan (UN: neoblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
turtleguru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315816-Hypnosis-Item-Based-Story/cid/Q9GQHYZH4-Velvets-having-a-normal-dream