*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stone Information.
  2. Dreamstone
  3. Jaune
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315816-Hypnosis-Item-Based-Story/cid/QZJQD5DRK-Stone-Information
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2315816
Looking for something with less power and fandoms I don't usually write for
This choice: The stone flooded him with knowledge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Stone Information.

    by: Zone
As Jaune held the stone, information flashed through his mind. Not his normal random thoughts, but real information that wasn't about things he knew. The stone pulsed in his hand and he felt warmth flood into him along with the knowledge. Instantly, he realized this wasn't a simple stone, but something more. Something that he only expected to see in comic books or weird online websites.

This was a Dreamstone.

It had a simple, but powerful ability. When the wielder was asleep, they could enter the dreams of others. Not only that, it gave him quite a bit of power over the dream. Not complete control, so he couldn't completely change the dream and take over, but he could do quite a bit. Now of course, if he did scary or naughty things to people, they could wake up and the stone would end. Not only that, the stone could only work once a night, so he had to make it count.

Now, the thing was, if he dove deep into dreams, he could change things in them that would slowly seep into the consciousness of the dreamer. Like if they had a crush on someone and that manifested as posters in a dream, if Jaune used his power to change those to someone else, they feels of the dreamer would slowly change if Jaune kept it up over and over, night after night. Slowly, he could change people.

Like mind control, but really slow.

Still, it was better than anything Jaune could dream about.

"Come on, Fearless Leader!" Nora whined from the distance. "Hurry up! Don't make me come back and carry you!"

She would and it would be humiliating for him, so Jaune pocketed the stone and rushed after his team.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jaune and his team continue their outing

2. Later that night, Jaune gets a chance to use the stone

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zone (UN: zonefire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
turtleguru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315816-Hypnosis-Item-Based-Story/cid/QZJQD5DRK-Stone-Information