*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dreamstone
  2. Jaune
  3. RWBY
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315816-Hypnosis-Item-Based-Story/cid/CFHYHYPKV-Dreamstone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2315816
Looking for something with less power and fandoms I don't usually write for
This choice: Dreamstone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dreamstone

    by: Galan
"Wooo FIELD TRIP!" Nora exclaimed as her Jaune and his team began walking through the forest.

"This is just a walk." Ren said, "Pyrrha suggested this."

"I did." Pyrrha nodded, "It'll help us clear our minds and discover ourselves."

"Nah, it's a field trip that's way more fun!" Nora waved off.

"Whatever it is we're doing this together." Jaune interrupted, "so where to?"

"There." Pyrrha said as she pointed to an open area, "we should be fine there." Jaune nodded as they walked towards the area, however a glimmer caught Jaune's eye as he turned towards the ground, for some reason the glimmer kept getting his attention, and before he knew it, he found himself gravitating towards it.

"What is this?" Jaune muttered, his team went on ahead, but he hardly noticed, all that mattered was that shiny object which he now has in his hand, it looked like a small gem, a stone if you well.

"I have no idea what this is, maybe someone lost it?" Jaune asked as he held it close, the gem glowed brightly, Jaune felt some kind of power, "you look like from what of my comic books." Jaune chuckled.

"Jaune, come on!" Nora called out.

"Coming." Jaune called back, he decided to pocket the stone in question for now, he can deal with it later, right now he had a team project to do.

"Still, I wonder what it does?" Jaune asked himself, if comics were to go off on, that stone was one of many that had power on its own.

"But that's silly." Jaune laughed, still, wouldn't it be nice if it were true.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jaune and his team went to their destination

2. The stone flooded him with knowledge

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galan (UN: neoblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
turtleguru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315816-Hypnosis-Item-Based-Story/cid/CFHYHYPKV-Dreamstone