*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anime Crossovers
  2. Let's get it started!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318561-Omni-Fictional-Crossovers/cid/F4N4LZGG5-Anime-Crossovers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2318561
The Ultimate Crossovers
This choice: Anime/Manga  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anime Crossovers

    by: Secptor
Let's start the Anime Crossovers ?

1). Arika's Inn (Negima and Love Hina Crossover)
A fifteen years old Negi Springfield been sent to Japan to not only to attend Mahora University but also run his mother's family apartment complex Arika's Inn. Of course his parents left out the fact that the Arika's Inn is an female only apartment and hot spring. Let's how the most adorable college student handles an apartment full of hot college girls.

2).I.S. Fighters (Infinite Stratos and G Gundam Crossover)
Ichika Orimura little brother of the reigning world champion Chifuyu Orimura. Just started training at I.S. Gundam Academy. Here the next generation of Mecha pilots train to compete in the World Gundam Tournament. Of course nothing is ever simple for Ichika, as he soon gets dragged into global conspiracies, evil organizations and sexy situations.

3). Phantom Shinobi (Naruto and Persona 5 Crossover)
Naruto Uzumaki framed for a criminal is expelled for his school and forced to live with a distance family member. Some how is allowed to attend the prestige Konoha Academy. There he's an outcast and treated like scum. That's chances as he followed a strange black into an Alley. Soon he finds himself in a strange world with strange powers.

4). Highschool of Evil (Highschool of the Dead and Resident Evil Crossover)
It was just a normal day in Tokonous City. Highschool student Takashi Komura was just relaxing on the roof. Suddenly he heard screams as a horde of zombies broke into school. Now he and any survivors he come across have to survive a nightmare of survival horror.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Arika's Inn

*Noteb*
2. I.S. Fighters

3. Phantom Shinobi

*Noteb*
4. Highschool of Evil

5. More crossover

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secptor (UN: sapphireninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Secptor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318561-Omni-Fictional-Crossovers/cid/F4N4LZGG5-Anime-Crossovers