*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Drawer
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322893-The-Transformation-Experiment/cid/XF36QKN87-A-Drawer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2322893
You, a jobless college graduate, sign up to participate in a transformation experiment.
This choice: A Drawer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Drawer

    by: AppleBottomJ
As your eyes slowly open, you are met with an overwhelming sense of disorientation. The darkness that surrounds you is almost suffocating, and the only source of light is a narrow, horizontal crack far above you, casting a dim glow that barely illuminates your surroundings.

You struggle to shift or make a sound, but your body remains unresponsive. You can't help but notice that it feels as if you are trapped in a foreign form, one that is unfamiliar and uncomfortable. You attempt to make sense of your new reality, the limitations of your physical form becoming increasingly evident.

You notice that you still have all your senses. You can feel the softness of fabric against your “skin”, providing a small comfort in this unfamiliar and unsettling place. Your sight appears to be better than 20/20, but also seemed to be partially obstructed by fabric above you, which confuses you on how something could have landed on top of you. Your sense of smell seems amplified as you not only smell the scent of the fresh clothes around you, but also that of the fresh grass from your neighbor at the end of the street.

As your vision adjusts to the darkness, you look around and notice that you’re surrounded by what appears to be ___

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Panties

2. Thongs

*Noteb*
3. Bras

*Noteb*
4. Socks

5. Pantyhose

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AppleBottomJ (UN: luigi626 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AppleBottomJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322893-The-Transformation-Experiment/cid/XF36QKN87-A-Drawer