*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. FIGHT!
  2. Bring in the Chakat!
  3. Something Never Evolved
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344470-The-Main-Event-Wrestling-Furry-Style/cid/178159-FIGHT
by Talon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #344470
Take the roll of either a human wrestler or a furry one, no holds barred.
This choice: "... The Chunder from down Under, BRUCE", a male Roomorph  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

FIGHT!

    by: Baz
"... All the way from the Australian Outback" the Announcer continues "I bring you, THE CHUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER- BRUCE!!!!"

You chuckle as a 7-ft roomorph, not more than 120lb, bounces into the ring, wearing boxing gloves. The referee motions you both into the centre of the ring. "Alright" he says. "No straight fatalities. All vores are allowed save shreddy. Claws ARE allowed. You clear?" You both nod, shake hands and retreat back to your corners. The bell rings and you are surprised to see the Roo try to wade in already. His punches are pitiful but, when he rears up on his tail and kicks you, knocking the breath from your lower lungs, you realise he's quite an opponent!

You growl, and take a swing for him yourself, claws out. You smile as they rake four deep gashes across his chest. He falls back, but quickly wades back in, arms flailing. He REALLY wants to win this, it seems...

What next?

You have the following choices:

1. You beat him by KO in Round One

2. It goes to Round Two

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Baz (UN: bazilrat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344470-The-Main-Event-Wrestling-Furry-Style/cid/178159-FIGHT