*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344470-The-Main-Event-Wrestling-Furry-Style/cid/679308-A-Family-Affair
by Talon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #344470
Take the roll of either a human wrestler or a furry one, no holds barred.
This choice: A lion couple...and their kids.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Family Affair...

    by: FurryGrappler
         Waiting for you in the ring is the Jackson wrestling family: Drew the father who, though tall and broad in his own right, has nothing on you: the mother, Nancy, who is a averagely build lioness with a D-cup at the most; the boy cub Jack, thirteen years of age, lanky and just barely having his mane growing in; and lastly Alice, the youngest at eleven, who's head didn't even come up to your waist. Apparently, the boys had a bit of an indiscretion with the promoter's mother, and so you had been sent out to punish all of them for it. You will punish them all, too, and enjoy every second of it. Not even liitle Alice will be spared your monstrous brutality. They all were wearing red, trunks for the males, french-cut one-pieces for the females, all appropriate for the occasion.

         They clamor to the opposite side of the ring as you climb inside. You tower over them, looking down your snout at them in contempt, and flex your meaty sensuous arm, making your pecs push your breasts against your leather top, causing it to creak with the effort even as you appear to inflate in front of them. The bell rings...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You try to grab one oft he cubs by the top fur.

2. The adults close to grapple with you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FurryGrappler (UN: furrygrappler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344470-The-Main-Event-Wrestling-Furry-Style/cid/679308-A-Family-Affair