*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bulma Finds a Pear
  2. Pick A Girl To Fatten
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/463085-Dragon-Ball-FA/cid/132001-Bulma-Finds-a-Pear
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #463085
Pick a DBZ girl, and help her grow!
This choice: Bulma  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bulma Finds a Pear

    by: P-Chan
{}- designates thoughts
~ ~ -designates telepathy, like through a bond

It was just another day around Capsule Corporation, or so it seemed, as Bulma Briefs drove towards her home from work. {Man, what a hard day...can't believe they held me over, I'm soo hungry...} Just then, as if by her thoughts, she saw a man on the curb with a stand of fruits. {Hm...I could go for something to eat...but only fruits, I gotta watch my figure or Veggie will probably hate me..} So, she parked her Capsule Hover near the curbside, got out, and walked up to the rather dirty looking man near the fruit stand. "Excuse me..do you run this fruit stand?" She asked politely. He smiled at her, his teeth practically rotting out of his mouth. "Why yes..yes I do, are you interested in something to eat Ms...?" "Briefs." "Ms. Briefs?" "Actually.." she looked over what he had, all of the food looking delicious. "I could go for something sweet...how about this?" She picked up a very large, sweet smelling pear. He nodded, "Ahh..yes..very good for those with a sweet tooth." "Right..so how much?" He waved a hand dismisivly. "It's on the house...just don't eat it too quickly." "What could possibly happen?" She said, with a chuckle. "But thanks, anywho for the free fruit." "It's not a problem, Ms. Briefs..." she started to walk away, and he said under his breath, "Anything to help you become a pear.." He smirked, and he and the fruit stand disappeared as a car passed by...
Bulma hopped into the car, and started driving home, as she bit into the pear. {My Kami! This is great! It's like a candy bar...wow..} In no more than a minute, the entire thing was gone, only the core being left over, and that wsa even in halves. Bulma burped, and patted her stomach. "Aaahh...that hits the spot.." She said to herself. She shifted in the seat of the car, it seeming slightly uncomfortable for some reason. "Huh...leather must've expanded from the heat.." She shrugged, and stopped the car right infront of her house. As she went to get out of the car, she noticed her legs were just barely missing the steering wheel. {Did it lower itself somehow?...} She frowned, and tried to push the steering wheel up. To her astonishment, it was as high as it could go. {Must be a trick of the light...} She shook her head, and got out of the capsule car. She started to walk into the house, noticing that for some reason, something kept brushing against her thighs. She frowned, looked down, and gasped. Her thighs had become quite large, now rubbing against each other inside her too small skirt. {What the?..What's..going on?} She fumbled with the keys, and opened the door up. She walked into the deserted house, "Good..no one's home.." She shut the door behind her, only to feel it hit her on the rear! "What in the.." {I've never done that before..} She looked behind herself to see that her butt had expanded into a rather large shelf! The door had hit her rear, as it was slightly inside the doorway. Bulma looked like she had seen a ghost. She turned around, and shut the door proper, locking it. She walked over to a mirror, and turned sideways, shocked to see what she did. Her rear had distended away from the small of her back, indeed giving her about a 2 inch shelf where it just jutted out. She put a hand on her rear, just to make sure it was actually there not a trick from the lighting. Sure enough, it was her butt, she could feel her hand resting on it. And to top it off, it was really soft, almost like dough. {My word..am I getting fat!?} She turned and faced the mirror at the front, to see her hips were also abit larger. Possibly 2 inches on each side. "Oh my God..." And her thighs were also bigger, it hadn't just been the lighting outside. She poked her thigh, her finger going in abit. "I am getting fat..and bottom heavy at that...Kami, what's Vegeta going to think? Or the kids?..." Just then, she heard the door downstairs open...

You have the following choices:

1. Bulma rushes downstairs to see who it is

2. Bulma locks the door and waits

3. Other...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Golden Tiger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/463085-Dragon-Ball-FA/cid/132001-Bulma-Finds-a-Pear