*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Videl's Decision
  2. Pick A Girl To Fatten
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/463085-Dragon-Ball-FA/cid/133654-Videls-Decision
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #463085
Pick a DBZ girl, and help her grow!
This choice: Videl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Videl's Decision

    by: Andrew34683
Videl looked herself over in the mirror, as she did almost every morning before she got fully dressed, and as she did so, a small part of her felt dissatisfied with her appearance, as it did almost every morning. To the casual person, such feelings would be almost unbelievable, Videl had a body that almost all people thought was beautiful, with curves in the right places and a beautiful face on a frame that gave no warning to the strength she possessed. All in all, she was very beautiful to most eyes, but not to her's. Her father always told her she reminded him a great deal of her mother, with one difference.

Videl had one major problem with her body, and that was with the one difference. While Videl's body was slender and toned, her mother's had been almost the exact opposite, soft and fat, really, really, fat. That was one of the thing's she had loved best about her mother, especially being able to snuggle against her large bulk when Videl was younger. Videl had always wanted to be just like her mom as a little girl and had been chubby for many years.

Sadly, her mother had been dead for several years, killed in a mugging shortly after she and Hercule had split up after the Cell Games, in which Hercule, in his own words, had become "the biggest ass in the world". It was her mother's death combined with the desire to be known for something other than being "Hercule's Daughter" that lead her to train hard and become the city's unofficial guardian, aiding the police deal with major situations around town. Videl had gained her current figure through training, and she had kept it up to help keep the people safe, giving up many of the foods she loved in the process.

Now, however, with crime at an all time low, and with her husband Gohan occasionally running around as 'The Great Saiyaman' stopping bank robberies, and Mr. Buu traveling around the city cleaning out restaurants on her father's tab and demonstrating how good he was for Hercule by dealing with any criminals he ran across, Videl was starting to wonder why she kept denying herself. Running her hands over her small stomach, she came to a resolute decision to stop worrying about her figure and enjoy herself.

"Why not," Videl thought as she got dressed, "I know Gohan won't mind, he may even like me better if I gained some weight. Now how should I go about it? Perhaps I should ask Chi-Chi for some high calorie cooking advice. Maybe I should go ask Bulma if she has anything that can help me gain weight faster." Making her decision Videl went outside and starting flying her destination.

You have the following choices:

1. She heads to Chi-Chi's for some cooking lessons.

2. She decides to ask Bulma for technological assistance.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Golden Tiger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/463085-Dragon-Ball-FA/cid/133654-Videls-Decision