*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/499584-How-You-Came-to-Know-Jesus/cid/152676-Lets-talk-about-this
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Religious · #499584
If you know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, how did it happen?
This choice: Irene's discussion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lets talk about this

    by: Irene
very nice writing I must say, however, there seems to be a lack of understanding concerning how you make your choices as to choosing a church. How must we choose what to believe? Can we believe anything we want to believe. If this is so then we must say that it doesn't matter what we believe. How can this be? If we can gO to Heaven believing anything we want to then we believe nothing. What is the value of the doctrine in the bible? Will I go to Heaven believing what I believe, because I do believe differently than you do so much so that I see no truth in what you believe. Can we trust how we feel as a measuring stick for truth? I think not because our feelings are in direct relation to what we have been taught. If we have been taught untruths we will accept untruths as the truth.

God has always taught in specifics never in generalities. If we are given specific instructions then we are expected to follow without question. To believe is not enough. WE are told that "...even the demons believe and tremble." The scriptures tell us that "there will be those who will teach for doctrine, the laws of man" and also that we "must not add to nor take away from the scripture" as it has been given to us.

If you would not be willing to leave the church that you have become a part of and worship at anothers church ie Muslom, Catholic, Buddisim etc then you must admit that you are teaching that everyone believe only one way and so this point made, let me ask you, what church is teaching the teachings of Jesus as it is written?

Since only christians will enter Heaven, what does the scripture say about the steps we must take in order to become a Christian? We read where it says "..not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter in."


You have the following choices:

1. Testimony of Annamarie7

2. tell me what you think

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stallion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/499584-How-You-Came-to-Know-Jesus/cid/152676-Lets-talk-about-this