*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/668059-The-Big-Date/cid/575778-Or-rather-whoever-IS-bigger-wins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #668059
Tails and Amy go on a...uhm...Date. And it's a big one. (Inflation and weirdness.)
This choice: The air blows right back into their bodies, inflating them.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Or rather, whoever IS bigger wins...

    by: NelsonJ
Tails starts to become unable to keep blowing up the balloons and tries to stop it up, but the moment he pauses to take a break he can feel the air rush back into him. Amy gasps as she sees Tails swell to the size of the balloon in a fraction of a second, and realizes that the same is now happening to her just as quickly. In only a second, they are both swollen to around six feet wide.

It takes a couple more seconds to realize what has actually happened to them. Amy is still fairly shocked, but Tails has managed to adjust himself by then. "How interesting, it appears that those balloons have made balloons of us instead." explains Tails. "Though not literally."

Amy wiggles her hands a bit. "Erp, it feels literal enough for me...can we even move like this at all?" Amy asks, less shocked now that Tails has regained his composure. She tests her legs and finds that once she gets herself enough momentum she can waddle along just enough to move around at a walking pace. "Huh, so we can...and this is pretty fun, to boot!" she says, giggling as she gently rocks from side to side while moving along.

"I see...let me try, then." He says, as he manages to pull it off too. "Heh, wow, this is nice, Amy." He says, only to rock right into her and accidently but the two of them onto their sides.

Amy giggles a little, clearly enjoying herself. "So, Tails, what do you think we should do now that we're puffy? Personally, I think going on with our date as normal would be very interesting like this."

"Actually, for some reason I want to try to see how big we can get, but I have an idea. Now, those two balloons might have gotten away from us after they puffed us up, but if you think about it, we still count since it is now us who are the balloons, so..." Tails begins to explain.

Amy giggles and finishes. "Whoever is currently bigger gets to decide what we do next, then. Alright, I agree! Now let's try to get back up and see just who it is..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NelsonJ (UN: nelsonj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelsonJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/668059-The-Big-Date/cid/575778-Or-rather-whoever-IS-bigger-wins