*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oldest Trick In The Book
  2. Standing Watch
  3. Pain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/310605-Oldest-Trick-In-The-Book
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: Tie the man's shoelaces together  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Oldest Trick In The Book

    by: Doom
It'll be a laugh, you said.

Think of the looks on people's faces, you said.

Not once did you consider how much work it would be.

The laces are hugely thick and heavy, and hauling them around is proving to be more difficult than a fire hose. Add to that the effort of climbing up and down the man's shoes and you've got a job designed in Hell.

It's the actual knotting that's got you stumped. While you ponder how to swing some of these strands around, you are disturbed by a commotion from above.

The time-consuming labour that you've undertaken hasn't been completed quickly enough - the man has noticed that something is up. And he's descending to put right his untied shoes...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay there and get his attention

*Noteb*
2. Flee his wrath!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/310605-Oldest-Trick-In-The-Book