*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rita's Plot
  2. Three MMPR Seasons
  3. What season?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/854910-Power-Rangers-GTS/cid/201594-Ritas-Plot
by Xias
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #854910
The girls from the various Power Rangers shows become gigantic!
This choice: MMPR Season 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rita's Plot

    by: Xias
(This is after Tommy has regained his Green Ranger powers.)

It's another bad day in Rita's moon base, as the Rangers have defeated one of her giant monsters yet again.

"I have such a headache!" Rita whined. "And I'm so tired of this! I send a monster, they beat it up, I make it grow, they blow it up! Argh, what should I do?!?"

"My emperess, why not use your staff to make one of the Rangers grow?" Goldar asked.

"Why would I do that you monkey-brain?!?" Rita yelled at him. "So they can crush my monsters even EASIER?!?"

"No, my emperess, your evil energy of the staff will surely turn the Ranger you choose evil as well. They'll become a giant, evil Ranger on a rampage, and do you think the Rangers will want to kill one of their own?"

"That is brilliant!" Rita yelled. "I'm glad I thought of it! Let's see who I can make grow!"


Meanwhile, Kimberly left the Youth Center after a long day of gymnastics. She had a towel wrapped around her waist to hide her leotard, which exposed her incredible butt to the world.

Kimberly wasn't exactly happy. She had fallen off the beam while practicing and Bulk and Skull had mocked her. Sometimes, she thought, it would be nice to not be so tiny. Sure, she had Tommy and Jason yelling at them for her, but it would be nice to push those two around for once, she thought to herself.

Unknown to her, her wish was about to be answered.


"Aha!" Rita yelled as she looked through her telescope. "Here's little Kimberly, all by herself, with none of the other Rangers in sight. Well, Kimberly, you aren't going to be little anymore. Grow, my Kimberly, grow!"

She tossed her wand down to the Earth below, as she always does, and waited for the effects.


As Kimberly walked through the parking lot, she thought she must have been a little tired, as she could have sworn she saw Rita's wand land into the concrete in front of her! She soon realized she wasn't sleepy, and there it was. As Kimberly walked towards it with curiousity, she realized she had left her communicator back inside. Before she could turn to go get it, however, the wand glowed red and blasted her with its energy. She began to feel dizzy as the wand disappeared in front of her- and then, suddenly, she felt powerful.

Incredibly powerful.

And she liked it.

With a sly smile, she watched as she began to grow bigger. Her bare feet spread across the parking lot, her legs became longer, and her body reached higher and higher into the air. The leotard grew with her, but the towel was long gone, leaving Kimberly in nothing but the leotard. It's not like she cared at this point, though- the power was filling her mind with evil thoughts, and she began to get caught up in the moment. She closed her eyes as her body became larger and larger, and she began to draw attention from everyone.

Inside, the Youth Center was abuzz as people began piling out of it to see what the commotion was about. The five other Rangers inside turned to each other, shrugged, and walked outside as well, and Bulk and Skull soon followed them.

What they saw when they were outside shocked them, as Kimberly was still growing. She finally stopped as she reached the same size as all of Rita's monsters. Finally, she opened her eyes.

"KIMBERLY!" Tommy tried to yell up at her.

He recieved no reaction.

"I don't think she can hear you up there, Tommy." Jason said as he stared at Kimberly's huge toes.

"How could this have happened?" Trini wondered.

"Yes, human beings do not just expand at such a ratio." Billy remarked.

Tommy looked at her face, which had a sly smile at the sight of all these little people gathered below her incredible body, and then watched as her eyes glowed red. Having been under Rita's control as well, he knew what the signs were, and glowing eyes were certainly one of them.

"It's Rita, you guys." Tommy said. "Her eyes are glowing, that's what mine were like too when Rita had me under her control."

The others looked upwards as Kimberly continued to smile down at them.

As the evil thoughts continued to fill Kimberly's head, her mind suddenly turned back to what she had wanted to do even before Rita's energy had corrupted her. With another smile, she began to reach downwards with one of her mighty hands. Everyone parted ways as Kimberly reached and grabbed....Bulk and Skull.

"Help uss!" Skull whined as they were brought upwards towards Kimberly's huge face.

"Mommmy!" Bulk yelled as Kimberly looked down at them in her incredible hand.

"No, Kimberly, put them down!" Jason yelled.

But if she heard them, she ignored them.

"Well, well, well, looks like the tables have turned." Kimberly taunted them as she poked both of them with her other hand's index finger. "I'm the big one now, and I'm the one who's going to pick on the two of you."

"Please, we're sorry, just let us go!" Bulk begged.

"I'm afraid that's not an option." Kimberly taunted them. "You're going to come with me as I destroy this city, then I'll decide what I'm going to do with you."

Hearing her words far below, the other Rangers once again yelled at Kimberly to stop. However, the incredible giantess ignored them as she turned and began walking further into the city.

The other Rangers knew they had to do something, but what?

You have the following choices:

1. They decide to get the Megazord and stop her.

2. They decide to morph and try to talk her out of it.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Xias (UN: xias at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Xias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/854910-Power-Rangers-GTS/cid/201594-Ritas-Plot