*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/854910-Power-Rangers-GTS/cid/201643-Kimberly-vs-the-Megazord
by Xias
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #854910
The girls from the various Power Rangers shows become gigantic!
This choice: They decide to get the Megazord and stop her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kimberly vs. the Megazord

    by: Xias
The Rangers watched, helpless, as Kimberly began to stomp down the road deeper into the city. Her huge feet crushed cars and people desperatley trying to escape the pale white flesh, but weren't lucky enough to avoid them. Her feet were incredibly huge, and Kimberly loved the feeling of power as she crushed person after person.

"We don't have any choice, guys." Jason said, turning to the others. "We have to get the Megazord and try and stop her."

"We can't hurt Kimberly, man!" Zach spoke up.

"No one wants to, Zach." Jason replied. "But we have to stop her somehow."

The others nodded as they morphed into their Ranger forms. Tommy, meanwhile, left to find his own way to stop her....


Bulk and Skull clinged for dear life on the gigantic fingers of Kimberly's right hand as the giantess continued to stomp her way through the city. She stopped as she reached the middle of a city where the tallest building only reached her chin, and most of them were chest-level. She smiled as she raised one foot and crushed an elevated train track like she had seen so many movie monsters do.

"Now I know why all these monsters are always attacking Angel Grove." she smiled. "It's so much fun!"

"This part isn't fun for the monsters, Kimberly!"

Kimberly turned around to spot the fully-formed Megazord standing across her. She smirked.

"Did the Rangers come to stop the big bad Kimberly?" she teased. "Do you really think you can hurt your precious friend?"

"Kimberly's friends with the Power Rangers?" Skull asked in disbelief.

Kimberly heard him and turned her eyes down towards the two tiny bullies clinging to her index finger.

"Oh, right, I still have you two." she grinned. "Here, catch!"

She threw Bulk and Skull into the air, and they screamed as they plummeted towards the ground. The Megazord managed to outstretch its hand and catch them in time, but this gave Kimberly the opprotunity to rear back and kick at its head with one of her massive bare feet. However, all that did was hurt her foot, which she pulled back and sent crashing to the ground with a massive boom.

"You're just a normal human fighting a Megazord at this scale." Billy called from inside the Megazord. "It's pointless to try and fight us."

Kimberly gritted her teeth and tried to grab the Megazord and pick it up, but she strained and held her back in pain.

"No matter how big you are you can't pick this Megazord up." Jason said. "Give it up, Kimberly, we'll get you some help."

"I don't want your help!" she spat.

She looked at the Megazord angrily. Was she really going to lose?


Rita herself was none too pleased in her moon base, watching her giantess lose.

"Argh, she's doing even worse against the Megazord than one of my overgrown monsters!" Rita said. "Isn't there anything I can do?"

"Well, my emperess, I may have your answer." came Finster's reply as he walked out from his monster-making area.

"Well, spit it out dog-breath!"

"You see, humans are more stable than our monsters. You couldn't use your staff to make a monster grow any bigger because it would overload the monster's energies and destroy them. But a human.....a human should be able to grow even bigger."

"That's it!" Rita boomed. "I'll make her grow even more! Magic wand, make my giantess GROW!"

Rita threw the wand down towards the city, and both the Megazord and Kimberly watched as it landed in front of her big toe. The wand glowed red, and then what did it do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Xias (UN: xias at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Xias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/854910-Power-Rangers-GTS/cid/201643-Kimberly-vs-the-Megazord