*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/855553-Continuous-Age-Regression-Story/cid/202481-The-Trio-Loses-a-Member-to-Gradeschool
by Grennd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #855553
Various items capable of altering the ages of people are introduced, wreaking havoc.
This choice: Some snobby females  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Trio Loses a Member to Gradeschool

    by: Grennd
Helle walked for a few blocks before detecting a presence. Not long after she did that, she heard the chatty, obnoxious voices of these presences.

"Great," she muttered to herself. "Some stuck-up high school princesses."

Helle imagined they were the clique of attractive, snobbish girls in the school who didn't know that everyone else hated them. Peeking into their minds, she realized they didn't know everyone hated them, but it was clear that was true. Helle waited until they rounded a corner, so she could see them.

"Yeah, so like, that math test was like, totally gay, huh?" Complained one (whose name, Helle found, was Britney), smacking on a piece of gum annoyingly. She was the shortest of the three, and had blonde hair tied up in pigtails. She walked along with a rhythmic click of her high heels which was almost as annoying as her gum-popping. She was wearing a bright blue dress that was about the same color as her eyes, and it showed off her impressive cleavage well.

"Yeah, no kidding." The second girl (named Tiffany) said. "Mrs. Anderson is such a bitch. I wish she'd get run over by a truck or something." This girl was taller than the rest, and had penetrating green eyes. Her black hair was cut short, her physique toned, and her midriff-revealing tube top was a dark shade of emerald.

"I didn't mind it." The last girl (Jennifer) said defiantly. Her most distinguishing feature was her thick brown hair that went the entire length of her back. She wore a simple outfit of jeans and a red T-shirt that couldn't hide her curvy figure. She had a bossy, stern face dotted with freckles and completed with brown eyes.

"But you're the damned goody two-shoes." Tiffany said aggressively.

"Shut up." Jennifer replied just as menacingly.

"Please stop!" Britney said suddenly. "You're always fighting, I hate it!"

Both Jennifer and Tiffany looked at her cruelly, but only Tiffany spoke. "Why should we listen to you? You stay the hell out of it!"

That's it, thought Helle. The black-haired one goes first.

Britney shot Tiffany a dirty look; Tiffany looked almost pleased by this.

Helle concentrated, and learned that all three of the girls were currently age seventeen. She also discovered that Tiffany hadn't had to wear a training bra until she was fourteen, and this gave her an idea.

Tiffany's breasts weren't much, but she was proud of them all the same. As they were on prominent display because of her tight top, both Britney and Jennifer noticed right away that they looked somehow different suddenly. They said nothing, however.

As the trio walked along in silence, Tiffany's assets began to deflate noticeably, making the top sag. Not only that, but youthful features began to return to her face, and her skirt slipped lower down her legs. Britney and Jennifer couldn't help staring as they saw Tiffany's top hanging loosely on what was obviously a very flat chest.

"What are you guys-" Tiffany said, her blood running cold. She had felt a peculiar feeling at her chest, and now her friends were staring...

She glanced down, and couldn't believe her eyes. Pulling the top open to look at her bosom, she screamed. Her breasts were almost completely gone, leaving little but feeble swellings. "My... My, they're..."

"Gone?" Prompted Britney. She somehow knew that Tiffany was now getting younger, and didn't think it that strange. Her eye drifted down to Tiffany's skirt, which was hanging low due to her diminished hips. She was going to say something about it, but Jennifer beat her to it.

"Hey, your skirt isn't fitting too well either."

Tiffany glared at the two with pure malice. The two, who seemed to have a strange knowledge and nonchalance about the whole experience, both agreed inwardly that right now would be a good time for her to get younger again.

Helle picked up on these thoughts easily, and willed Tiffany younger. "Say goodbye to puberty, girly." She muttered to herself.

In the span of about three seconds, Tiffany shrunk from a freshman-age teenager to about the age of a second grader. She shortened drastically, her toned, full legs compacted into tiny, thin sticks, and her body lost every hint of the curves she had only moments earlier. During this process, her skirt fell swiftly to the ground in a silent heap. Her bright green thong soon followed. After that, the tube top slid down her body and into the pile. She stood, quivering, a naked little girl standing in shoes many sizes too large for her feet.

Jennifer and Britney smiled to each other, not knowing one of them would receive the same treatment very soon.

Which one gets it first?

You have the following choices:

1. Jennifer

*Noteb*
2. Britney

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Grennd (UN: grennd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grennd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/855553-Continuous-Age-Regression-Story/cid/202481-The-Trio-Loses-a-Member-to-Gradeschool