*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/872766-Dreamscapes/cid/214039-Hes-only-upset
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #872766
What would you do if you were having a bad dream?
This choice: Wait for him in your room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He's only upset

    by: EyeSingOnTheCake
You watch the bowl for a bit longer. Maybe he's just so upset over the thought of losing you, that he's talking crazy.

You're right. Jacque eventually breaks down and cries, letting the knife fall from his hands. You are relieved that he really loves you, and this make you cry. You feel sick at the thought of another man touching you, making you happy. You literally want to throw up at the thought of marrying the old nobleman.

You are distracted from your own misery when you notice Jacque and Leopold hear something. It must be your fatther's servants who double as guards(your family isn't rich enough to afford real guards)! If they see your love and his friend downstairs, they will kill first and take names later. Jacque and Leopold understand this, so it's a good thing they know your home so well. They duck out of the dining hall through the kitchen, look both ways before crossing the narrow servant's corridor, then make their way up the tiny staircase to your room.

You remove Jacque's hair from the bowl of water, and go to answer the door.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You let Jacque in

2. You let Jacque and Leopold in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/872766-Dreamscapes/cid/214039-Hes-only-upset