*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/872766-Dreamscapes/cid/2440397-Curse-him-out-and-walk-somewhere-else
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #872766
What would you do if you were having a bad dream?
This choice: Curse him out and walk somewhere else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Curse him out and walk somewhere else

    by: Aboogre
"You know what fuck this. And take that goddam suit off you condom looking asshole! You made me lose my appetite, and I really wanted some Kung Pao chicken but that is probably looks like those dry bricks you call good food!" He screamed angrily, causing everyone in the food court to look at him as he stormed off angrily. The man was standing there shocked at the language the strange person had used. Those words were supposed to be wiped out of his memory during his time in Stasis.
"Stop that man and force him back into Stasis!" He yelled as Thomas was trudging his way past shocked and confused man and women alike.
The people got up from their chairs and started to chase after Thomas. That was when he bolted, but since he didn't know this place he soon found himself cornered.
"Shit! What the fuck is going on here! Ijust wanted some real food!"
"You are not ready, you must go back into stasis." All of his pursuers said in a monotonous tone.
He frantically looked around and saw something he didn't think would be there; a simple air vent. It would be a tight squeeze, but it would work. The only problem was that the people were closing in on him quickly. That's when the dumbest idea popped into his mind; to kick one of them and see what happens.
"Come and get me you fucking rubbers!" He shouted, only further provoking the crowd of people

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go through the vent

*Noteb*
2. Run past the group.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aboogre (UN: aboogre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/872766-Dreamscapes/cid/2440397-Curse-him-out-and-walk-somewhere-else