*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ultra Gain
  2. At Tori's
  3. Share and Share Alike?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/3029330-Ultra-Gain
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #873764
You are Rhonda, on a quest to be the biggest girl around! You add and I'll give points
This choice: try the Ultra weight gain elixir  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ultra Gain

    by: sup
"I say go for the Ultra Gain. I mean, it does seem like the more straightforward of the two." Tori said.

"Well, you've never steered me wrong before." she said popping the top off the bottle as she started to chug it. Tori saw that as Rhonda chugged the bottle, her body was quickly softening up and becoming more plump as her clothes stretched and tore. By the time she was finished, she was about 700 pounds fatter.

"Wow....that stuff really works." Tori said.

"I know." Rhonda panted as Tori helped her up to her feet. "Gotta say, I look good." she said as her stomach started to grumble. "Guess I'm...hungry?" she said as she started to feel strange as she...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MasterBlaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/3029330-Ultra-Gain