*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At Tori's
  2. Share and Share Alike?
  3. At the mall
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/329933-At-Toris
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #873764
You are Rhonda, on a quest to be the biggest girl around! You add and I'll give points
This choice: Tori  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

At Tori's

    by: Mountain Dragoon
You remember that Tori's parents are owner of a restaurant and he is still a chef trainee in there. He will surly freak out if you tell him about your new elixir. Even when you visit him he cooks all these delicious things and even more than you can eat.

Its decided! You want to visit Tori and he should help you by your weight gain.

Only a few minutes later you reach the restaurant of his parents. His Parents closed down restaurant a week ago to go on vacation, but Tori must be still at Home. His parents always go alone to Holidays and he look after the house. You don't push the doorbell and you wait for Tori in front of the house. After a few moments Tori open the door and look into your bright smile.

"Hi Rhonda, come in" he say's and give you a small kiss.

"Hi Tori. I got something very special" you reply
"And what is it?" he asks you
You open your bag and pull out the four bottles with the elixir. Tori grabs two of the bottles and start reading the labels

"Ultra weight gain elixir.... and..... eat and gain catalyst.... do you really think they are real??" he asks you after he reads the labels.

"Can you imagine what we can do if they are real?" you ask him.

"You really believe they are real, aren't you" he reply and look over to you.

"Come on! Let us test it. I can drink of the 'Ultra weight gain elixir' or the 'eat and gain catalyst'" you say to Tori and wait for his answer.

You have the following choices:

1. try the Ultra weight gain elixir

2. try the eat and gain catalyst

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mountain Dragoon (UN: dra-ma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MasterBlaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/329933-At-Toris